+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I could watch Dmitry do that dance a couple of times again. Oh my!

Holly looked as uncomfortable as Denise did. Both of them looked like they were concentrating too much and not enjoying the dance.
    "The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have." ~Anonymous

"No word on whether or not Molly Malaney will be backstage in case Dovolani wishes to change partners."

That was okay I guess. I give them a 6.

the lift gets mentioned with Holly..wonder why J can do it??? but Holly was right in saying she is just uncoordinated
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Carrie Ann and the Lift Police! Poor Holly, a late-comer to the show yet I think she really gives it her best shot. I like her!

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3390559;
    Good to see Julianne is going to hang around for another week.

Chuck you better improve and QUICKLY! Your dancing is still kinda crappy.

And Jules PLEASE stop saying 'babe'. That makes me want to stab a pencil in my ear.
    Aw, Dude. LOL
    "The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have." ~Anonymous

"No word on whether or not Molly Malaney will be backstage in case Dovolani wishes to change partners."

Ugh, CA and her d*%& double-standard. So, explain this, it's OK for Julianne to be picked up and twirled, but Holly's foot comes just an inch or two and she gets dissed? Guess we know the judges want Julianne and her boyfried to stay. I'm so OVER the Houghs. And, just to clarify, I'm not a Holly fan either, but as CA says, the rules are the rules.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

wow i almost want to shut off the sound - the music is awful --- maybe it will get better as the night goes on -- please?! lol ...
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3390569;
    I feel the same way about Maks. Don't like Holly or Denise but love their partners. I wish their was a way to kick both girls out but still have Maks and Dmitry stay.

This is scaring me. So far not much good dancing going on.

Maks could dress as a chick and they could partner up!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3390567;
    Just now joining in to see Holly being kind of whiny. We're having some tornadoes in my state but nowhere near me of course so that means they have to break into programming
    I guess Tulsa people complained enough because around here, they only come in on commercial breaks unless there are tornadoes actually on the ground in the greater t-town area. It looks like it is going to miss us tonight so I shouldn't miss any of the dancing

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3390567;
    Just now joining in to see Holly being kind of whiny. We're having some tornadoes in my state but nowhere near me of course so that means they have to break into programming
    I live in West Tennessee and we get storm warnings for Mississippi, Arkansas and Missouri as well as our own. Sometimes we miss an entire evening of programming, on all local stations.

This Holly girl doesn't show me much. It could have been worse though. We could have had to listen to her TALK for another five minutes.
    Last edited by Muduh; 03-23-2009 at 08:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread