+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion **spoilers**

I hope Woz's computer people come out and vote to keep him in and that the dance off tomorrow night is between Denise and Holly.

FORT Fan

I want to thank you all for the great time tonight. I can't watch DWTS even in my time zone because of a dispute between my satellite provider and local network provider. I did enjoy the play by play and I look forward to watching it online at the alphabet channel tomorrow. You guys rawk!!!

I am rooting for Ty to stay in, what a joy to watch him and Chelsie tonight. Love his comments about Chelsie's fall, "We didn't practice that one"!

FORT Fan

I try to keep it down to just voting for two people so I guess I'll be voting Gilles and Ty.

My fave of the night was Gilles, as well. Followed by Shawn & Mark and Melissa & Tony.

I really enjoy watching Ty improve each week. DAG makes me smile- he really enjoys himself!

I love Maks & Dmitry- it's a shame their partners are going to cut their seasons short.
    "The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have." ~Anonymous

"No word on whether or not Molly Malaney will be backstage in case Dovolani wishes to change partners."

FORT Regular

I think Lil Kim's nipple was slipping out of her top (looked like there was a pasty over it?) and that's what Karina and Kym (think it was them?) were first reacting to. Then Samantha held her mic arm over it and then Derek started the whole coverup bit.

FORT Fogey

Ty is improving every week. He should definitely be safe this week. I think B2 could be Woz and O but it will be interesting to see how Woz does with the votes after being in B2 last week. Denise or Holly could be in trouble but I think all the others will be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3390871;
    I did not think Melissa's foxtrot was as good as Shawn's. It is obvious that Melissa was overscored.
    So obvious, it wasn't even that hard of a routine. I agree with Carrie Anne she can do that easily she should challenge herself.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dancingfan;3390940;
    I hope Woz's computer people come out and vote to keep him in and that the dance off tomorrow night is between Denise and Holly.
    Would like to see this dance off as well.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fanoflove;3390946;
    My fave of the night was Gilles, as well. Followed by Shawn & Mark and Melissa & Tony.

I really enjoy watching Ty improve each week. DAG makes me smile- he really enjoys himself!

I love Maks & Dmitry- it's a shame their partners are going to cut their seasons short.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I would love to vote for Maks or D'mitri but there's no way that'll happen.

+ Reply to Thread