+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1050515253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Time to check in and see if DI has any accuracy this season.

On the DI score page, Rob, Elisabetta, and Ron are at the bottom, though it looks like it's too close to really call. Carson is leading. Raw numbers has Ron/Peta, Ricki/Derek, and Rob/Cheryl as the bottom 3. I highly doubt Ricki finished anywhere near the bottom, but I can believe it'll be Rob, Elisabetta, or Ron going home tonight. Nothing on Tom or Brooke's twitter about a surprise elimination.
    On the DWTS score - which would be the combined judges' score and call-ins - they showed Ron (Meta) on the bottom with Elizabetta just barely above him.
    Tom did say the person leaving would be the one with lowest combined total, so in this case DialIdol got it right.

Now, Tom also said that the two standing up there (Nancy and Ron/Meta) were NOT necessarily the bottom 2 which means that Nancy did not get the 2nd lowest combined votes. We have figured it out that when the bottom 2 are correct, he does not make that statement.

In my opinion, this time DI was probably correct in that Ron was on the bottom with the actual lowest scores, and Elizabetta came in next.

I also think that probably Carson stole the hearts and show last night with the runaway votes.

I'm always happy when Mark gets the boot, no matter who his partner is.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

DI score shows Carson/Anna at the bottom, with Hope/Maksim second to last, and Nancy/Tristan third from last. They correctly predicted Ron leaving last week, though everything is in yellow, which means it's too close to call. Raw numbers have Hope/Maks at the bottom, Elisabetta/Val and David/Kym rounding out the bottom 3 (Ron/Peta were third from the bottom in raw numbers last week). This has me a little worried we might get a surprise tonight, but I'm guessing they'll be off this week.

If Maks/Hope goes this week I'm going to be one P***** gal. I would think they'd have the fan votes to get them through a little longer.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I wouldn't miss Maks, I am not a fan of his or his brother.

Go Derek !
    norealityhere likes this.

That is surprising, considering Carson was at the top last week. I wonder why the huge swing. I would be ok with Nancy leaving, although I like Tristan. I really hope it is neither Hope nor Carson. I enjoy both of them at this point and would rather see Rob and Nancy leave first.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    That is surprising, considering Carson was at the top last week. I wonder why the huge swing. I would be ok with Nancy leaving, although I like Tristan. I really hope it is neither Hope nor Carson. I enjoy both of them at this point and would rather see Rob and Nancy leave first.
    I really can't believe it'll be either one of them. My guess is Elisabetta, with Hope in the fake bottom 2 for the whole 'sibling rivalry' aspect I'm hoping it'll be Rob. But as I said before, it'll serve the show right to lose better stars and pros early while they overscore and gush over their favorites and the horrible dancers. I'd like Val to be put out of his misery, because I'm sure I'll see him again next season.

I think it will be Elisabetta, but I love how you say the fake bottom 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think it will be Elisabetta, but I love how you say the fake bottom 2.
    I think the only thing saving Rob is his last name. Since Elisabetta doesn't want to be reminded of Clooney, she doesn't even have that. I wouldn't mind it being Chaz, for the health aspect, but I really like the guy and hope he can be healthy but continue. I'll worry about his knees. Most people think when Tom refers to the fake bottom 2, the other couple really isn't in danger. Not sure if I believe it, but I have a hard time believing Hope/Maks are close to leaving tonight. I think Elisabetta and Rob are the next two to leave, possibly Chaz. After that I have no idea. Which is what I love about this season, the unknown. Right now I think J.R.'s the only one I could see in the finals. It's up in the air with anyone else

Even though I would like Elisabetta to go and she doesn't have a big fan base, I still don't think she will be going tonight because of her score of 21.

+ Reply to Thread