+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Brooke tweeted about tonights result. She said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she's sad she could be losing another one of "her boys". I can only hope it's Mark, not Romeo or Maks, and that she qualifies one of "her boys" to also mean the pros. Not sure if Ralph counts as one of her boys, and I can't believe it's Hines. I'll be crushed if Romeo goes. I'd be very surprised, even with a mediocre jive, for Kirstie to get the boot.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She didn't say specifically if a guy was getting booted, so I guess the producers learned their lesson the week Petra got booted
    It could be Ralph which to me really would be sad as I thought they did very well last night. However, he is next to the bottom on DI, and Ralph doesn't look well in practice. He looks like he is struggling.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I noticed that the show is on for 2 hours tonight. I would imagine the first hour is a recap of last night...anyone know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Brooke tweeted about tonights result. She said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she's sad she could be losing another one of "her boys". I can only hope it's Mark, not Romeo or Maks, and that she qualifies one of "her boys" to also mean the pros. Not sure if Ralph counts as one of her boys, and I can't believe it's Hines. I'll be crushed if Romeo goes. I'd be very surprised, even with a mediocre jive, for Kirstie to get the boot.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She didn't say specifically if a guy was getting booted, so I guess the producers learned their lesson the week Petra got booted
    Re: Brooke's Tweet -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm wondering if she was saying it as if she knew - which the show needs to qiut telling her in advance if they want to keep anything a secret - or if she was speaking about that possibilty?

I still really like Kirstie and Hines and even Kendra and Ralph, but I will be MAJORLY BUMMED if Romeo and Chelsea leave.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb View Post
    I noticed that the show is on for 2 hours tonight. I would imagine the first hour is a recap of last night...anyone know for sure.
    My listing says the first hour is an encore, so I'm guessing it's just the recap. And then of course we get another recap as soon as the results show starts.

Tom used to just tweet whether or not there would be a surprise elimination (which sometimes gave away who wasn't leaving at least). Brooke on the other hand announced Petra's elimination before it even happened, and now she's tweeting who might possibly be going home tonight. It at least rules out who it will be. Maybe the producers just don't care this season? If Romeo is announced being in jeopardy, the bottom 2, I'm figuring he's gone I may want to throw something at the TV if they put Mark in the bottom 2 only to spare him again. Get my hopes up and then send my favorites out the door. There's only one result I'd be happy about. Everyone else I'll be sad to see leave, but some a little more than others.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Brooke attached a photo to her tweet that showed, who I'm guessing are her boys, and Romeo wasn't among them. Maybe that's a good sign? Obviously one of the pics was of her and Mark from week 2, and she had her hubby in there, so it might not mean anything.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Agreed. Personally, I've never voted by phone or text, I do all my voting online.

I haven't voted this season yet, though.
    and when Palin was on, it exposed an easy cheat - how or why people would spend that much time and energy is beyond me!

I'll add I've voted for Kendra all season - and its NEVER been busy! (but I agree, I think her fan base is too small to save her this week or next at the very very most I see her lasting...)

FORT Fogey

Since this thread says possible spoilers in the title no spoiler tags are necessary. It is fun to openly discuss the clues that may be out there.

When Brooke talks about losing one of her boys it could be either since she was a "star" before and knows them well. She has probably been prompted to be obtuse given her Petra slip.

If tonights boot was a shocker it would be in the promo's. None of these shows resist a hype.

I think Romeo is going, personally. And I base this entirely on fans. I had never heard of him before this show. He is not main stream. Since Mark is so hated I suppose some will vote against Chelsey but then again, is the viewer who is not very involved see this or even care if they do. Do they see a good dancer with an adorable and refreshing hair cut. Kudos for not having extentions and looking like everyone else, Chelsey. god I am so sick of those. Guilianna Ransic has gone over the cliff with hers.
    Last edited by shoepie; 05-03-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb View Post
    Tom also said last night there would be some "behind the scenes" stuff.

Can anyone answer what I speculated in my previous post? Do you think this could make a difference?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think at this point they'll hype anyone as a shocking elimination. I don't think it'd be mentioned in the promos, but probably during the course of the show (if Brooke doesn't give it away first). If it is Romeo I almost wish she would so I could be even better prepared. I'm hoping for Chelsea. I do think when she says "one of her boys" it probably is referring to the anyone left, probably a celeb (sadly Romeo), and losing them right after Chris. *sigh*

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    Tom also said last night there would be some "behind the scenes" stuff.

Can anyone answer what I speculated in my previous post? Do you think this could make a difference?
    I don't think Hines is actually going anywhere as in home, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a trip to the bottom 3. This show likes to go for the drama occasionally, and Hines, our charismatic charmer, in the bottom 3 would be a bit dramatic, especially if they draw it out and make it look like he came close to losing it all when he really didn't.

My personal opinion is that at this point Hines is headed for the F2. He is a crowd pleaser, and the judges are swayed by that as well. Even when he doesn't dance quite as well, they still score him pretty high.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Behind the scenes stuff never amounts to anything vaguely interesting. Just an extended view of interviews in the dance studio or when they come off the stage. It is so old to say, never scene footage.

+ Reply to Thread