+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: DialIdol & Fan Poll Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: DialIdol Discussion for DWTS **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863;3398806;
    He and Holly should go. I think when it becomes about the vote for the win and he asks for his fans to manipulate votes....which I consider the creation of several screen names to be...then the talent is lost. As much as the show is a popularity contest...usually the talent of the couple entertwine within the popular vote!!
    It could be them but I also think O could go in place of Holly. I don't think they will ever keep Woz again if he's in B2 because last time they did he stayed two weeks and they have to know he has a big technical fan base.

If by chance he does make it through the week chances are he will go next week because those getting really low scores with him could be booted if Holly and O leave this week instead. His buffer will be gone.

Premium Member

Bumping this thread for those who wish to comment on the latest dialidol results.

FORT Fogey

The lastest DialIdol scores:

Melissa & Tony 1-4
    - -

Shawn & Mark 1-7
    (B3)
    - -

Steve-O & Lacey 1-7
    (B3)
    - -

Gilles & Cheryl 1-7
    (B3)
    - -

Lil' Kim & Derek 2-8
    (B3)
    - -

Lawrence & Edyta 2-8
    (B3)
    - -

Ty & Chelsie 2-8
    (B3)
    - -

Chuck & Julianne

I was thinking there might be a shakeup in the bottom two since LT danced better last night. I can see Ty and Chuck in the bottom 2 but you'd think SteveO would be there. He is ahead of Gilles and Kim? Not hardly, at least dancewise.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

So, dial idol has Chuck and Julianne at the bottom of the board this week... now I don't know how the online votes went but I am guessing (based on looking at dial idol results the past few weeks and which contestants ended up in the bottom 2) that they did not get that many votes. Perhaps this is the reason why there is no dance-off tonight b/w chuck and Ty or Lawrence--because the judges would have to score Chuck better than these two guys and if it was a big margin then people would wonder if the votes were off/real/whatever no matter what the outcome was... Hmmm...maybe this will be a surprise elimination. Of course, maybe they are giving Ty the boot tonight and do not want to make him face a dance-off only to still get kicked off... thoughts?

I think Steve-O gets a lot of online votes, in previous weeks they have been at rock bottom or near the bottom according to Dial Idol and were safe...

FORT Fogey

Last week DI had O going home by a decent margin so hard to say how accurate it really is as it bats about .500. Yes, it's Yankee season. lol

I'd be fine with Chuck going. He prob should last longer than a few of the other guys but he just doesn't excite me and I've heard enough of his manly comments to last me 3 more seasons. I'm most worried about Ty.

Like I said, I think Steve-O is saved by the youth vote online. I vote online and I always throw a few votes his way because I find him so entertaining.

FORT Fan

I always vote on line. I can vote the next morning as when you phone in you only have an half hour to vote (right?). I know you can vote during the show, but I like to see everyone dance before I give out votes.

FORT Fogey

While DialIdol certainly can't be taken for the gospel - total accuracy, lack of text votes, etc. - it does at least give us some indication of the pulse of the fan vote. If you don't consider it is a poll, for a moment, it is the only actual fan vote indicator that we have.

Here is what DialIdol is showing:

Melissa (combined judges' & busy [fan indicator] vote -31.9; w/o judges' score [fan indicator] vote alone - 42.72

Shawn
    - Combined 28.86 w/o judges' score [fan ind] 36.55

Gilles
    - Combined 27.41 w/o judges' score [f.i] 33.01

Lil Kim - Combined 26.2 w/o judges' score [f.i] 27.4

Steve O - Combined 23.4 w/o judges' score [f.i.] 36.39

Lawrence - Combined 22.82 w/o judges' score [f.i] 27.01

Ty - Combined 20.44 w/o judges' score [f.i.] 26.43

Chuck - Combined 18.95 w/o judges' score [f.i.] 16.18

It looks like according to this that Chuck came in low man on the totem pole.

Because he has been on the bottom rung for so many past weeks, they might kiss off Steve-O, but DialIdol does not indicate the popular vote in any way, shape, or form as sending him off this week!

sdl

Re: 4/21 Results Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

It's interesting that while Melissa and Gilles fans have been shooting arrows at one another, Shawn has been quietly running away with the fan polls. Her lead is growing.
    The judges are keeping the two favorites from this board in contention.
    Hard to believe that either Melissa or Gilles wouldn't make the F2, but that's what the numbers are saying.

+ Reply to Thread