+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 664

Thread: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

  1. #531
    FORT Fan BerryCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    353

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3376975;
    They are a cute couple though.
    He is gorgeous!!! They did a good job. I guess I have to split my votes between Chuck and Derek now so I can see more of them.

    This show is recruiting a lot of dancers from So You Think You Can Dance.

    Lastly, Melissa did great considering she only had 2 days to practice.

  2. #532
    Warped Reality TV_Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    423

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Melissa did a great job! Way to go.

    And I don't know who Gilles is, but I like him & think he has great potential. And he seems like a sweet guy. Ty also seems like a very nice guy, and I see that he tried, but wow... his dancing was really bad.

    I am really excited about this season. I told my Mom that this season has the most "stars" on it that I finally know! And Dmitry is hot!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

  3. #533
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    28

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Melissa was fantastic! I am just SO happy for her! Let Molly & Jason watch in her success each week. ha ha Wow they trashed Jason & they didn't even show the worst clip of what he said.

    As far as her cheerleading & taking ballet as a child...Please their were plenty of people more trained on this show than her. What about that girl from the Cheetah girls was a trained ballroom dancer!! Now that was unfair!!

  4. #534
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl913;3377672;
    Melissa was fantastic! I am just SO happy for her! Let Molly & Jason watch in her success each week. ha ha Wow they trashed Jason & they didn't even show the worst clip of what he said.

    As far as her cheerleading & taking ballet as a child...Please their were plenty of people more trained on this show than her. What about that girl from the Cheetah girls was a trained ballroom dancer!! Now that was unfair!!
    Very true. I didn't get the impression that Melissa is a trained ballroom dancer at all... My mom did ballet and she did ballroom and she said that it's difficult to transition from ballet to ballroom. Because with things like ballet (and Melissa's cheerleading stuff) your mainly dancing by yourself (most of the time) Whereas in ball room dancing your dancing with someone else, having to have them lead you.. It's a whole different feeling and she said it took her awhile.

    I DO think that Melissa is a bit of a ringer, but I think without ringers this show would be boring. Do we really want everyone to dance like Ty? I like the idea of giving someone with that kind of background a built in handicap though like Melissa has.

    And as for Shawn being a frontrunner, I'm not so sure about it. If you go to Dial Idol...Although who knows the youth may vote online, but I'm really unsure if the youth watches Dancing at all. Yeah there was talk about Shawn being hot. And Shawn's very pretty. But there are better looking women on this show and teenage boys may vote for one of them.
    Last edited by bekalc; 03-10-2009 at 03:27 AM.

  5. #535
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,597

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl913;3377672;
    Melissa was fantastic! I am just SO happy for her! Let Molly & Jason watch in her success each week. ha ha Wow they trashed Jason & they didn't even show the worst clip of what he said.

    As far as her cheerleading & taking ballet as a child...Please their were plenty of people more trained on this show than her. What about that girl from the Cheetah girls was a trained ballroom dancer!! Now that was unfair!!
    I don't remember Sabrina being a ballroom dancer. Mark had a problem getting her hip hop moves to disappear. Melissa isn't exactly a ringer, and I think CA hit the nail on the head that something seemed off about her connection with Tony and the dance. But what would one expect after only 2 days. If she does well so be it, she deserves to stay, but the best don't always stick around. I am glad that there's no obvious front runner this season, but last season by week 2 it was all about Brooke and that was it. I do hope the judges make good on their promise not to give credit to Holly or Melissa for not having the same amount of time to practice as everyone else for the first dance, should they land in the bottom 2 next week. I think Melissa has been better than some of the other reality stars they've had on here. I'm just glad Tony didn't get stuck with the playboy bunny.

    After tonight I'm not too confident about Belinda or David's chances of lasting long so I guess I'll have to pin my hopes on Lil Kim making it far, even though I really don't want Derek to win. I think there's a few front runners to be the first one gone but I think it'll come down to Steve W. (most likely), Holly, and Ty.

  6. #536
    FORT Fanatic Nativenewyorker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chatsworth, California
    Posts
    463

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3377676;
    I don't remember Sabrina being a ballroom dancer. Mark had a problem getting her hip hop moves to disappear. Melissa isn't exactly a ringer, and I think CA hit the nail on the head that something seemed off about her connection with Tony and the dance. But what would one expect after only 2 days. If she does well so be it, she deserves to stay, but the best don't always stick around. I am glad that there's no obvious front runner this season, but last season by week 2 it was all about Brooke and that was it. I do hope the judges make good on their promise not to give credit to Holly or Melissa for not having the same amount of time to practice as everyone else for the first dance, should they land in the bottom 2 next week. I think Melissa has been better than some of the other reality stars they've had on here. I'm just glad Tony didn't get stuck with the playboy bunny.

    After tonight I'm not too confident about Belinda or David's chances of lasting long so I guess I'll have to pin my hopes on Lil Kim making it far, even though I really don't want Derek to win. I think there's a few front runners to be the first one gone but I think it'll come down to Steve W. (most likely), Holly, and Ty.

    Those are my three picks as to who will go first.

  7. #537
    Warped Reality TV_Junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    423

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    I forgot to add that is was really sweet how Tony was talking Melissa through the dance. She was so proud of herself when they finished!

    P.S. Derik needs a major haircut!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

  8. #538
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3377680;
    I forgot to add that is was really sweet how Tony was talking Melissa through the dance. She was so proud of herself when they finished!

    P.S. Derik needs a major haircut!
    It was really cute when he kissed her forehead at the end. You could tell he was really happy with her performace. Sweet.

  9. #539
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    A video of post-show interviews is now on the DWTS page at ABC.com:

    Dancing With The Stars - Home - ABC.com

  10. #540
    FORT Fan FableChild's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    291

    Re: 3/09 Show Discussion **spoilers**

    Here is my guess to the semi-finals from what they showed tonight:

    Shawn
    Gilles
    Melissa
    Chuck

    Shawn wins, no idea what places the others will take!

    Just my 2 pennies
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.