+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

I was really pleasantly surprised with Ty and Chelsie last night - absolutely the most improved - you could even see it during their rehersals - he has started to relax a bit and what a difference it has made - definitely a real cutie patootie - Jewel really lucked on finding this fella
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I totally agree with you Capegal. It appears to me that he has started to relax more and is not so overwhelmed by it all as evident in week one. It has to be a confidence booster seeing your performance improve as well as the scores. I truely enjoy Ty and Chelsie's dances.

Ty Murray is a true gentleman and his sense of humor and strength of character has definitely won me over (at least all 12 of my votes last night!).

Jewel did indeed find her "gem".

The first week I thought Ty was one of the worst dancers on this season. Each week he has improved dramatically. I was impressed with his dance, composure, and the way he helped Chelsie out when she stumbled. I think he definitely deserves to stay in this for several more weeks!

FORT Regular

TY IS AWESOME!!! For all his "aw-shuckness" their is something oddly appealing about him. In his rehearsal footage, he had a tight shirt on and I swear he's hiding a rocking body under that shirt. I hope he gets a Latin dance, bares his chest and borrows one of Max's shirts and gives us ladies something to giggle and blush about. He's gotten so much better since his trainwreck of a start and the way he held his compusure after the stumble was one of the highlights of the night.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

FORT Fanatic

I enjoyed Ty again last night. I really think he could go far. I think the test will be next week when he does another latin dance. It will be interesting to see if he can loosen up enough to improve in those style of dances.

He handled Chelsie's fall fantastic. Something like that could have totally thrown him off. I would have me!! I thought he was fantastic all around last night.

Ty is defo most improves, last night was very fun to watch. I love that he's come out of his shell so much, and I love his low-key humor. He's also relaxed quite a bit with his stance, so he's not quite so stiff as he was during the first show.

He actually looks like he's having fun now, and that makes the dancing much more enjoyable.

Ty did a great job last night. He's moved right up to #4 for me. You can tell he is really trying to learn, and there's something about him that is just so damned cute. Hope to see him around for many more weeks, a true pleasure to watch.

I was again pleasantly surprised by Ty last night. He keeps improving from week to week. I love it.

After the first week I thought he'd be the first one to go. I've definitely changed my opinion. He continues to relax and enjoy himself and that is wonderful to see.

FORT Fogey

Ty is definitely most improved. He handled Chelsie's fall like a pro and you can tell that they really love and respect one another. She's gorgeous and a great teacher who installs confidence in him which is key. He's a willing student who really listens and trusts her. It's a great combo. I love her and have since SYTYCD.

Loved seeing Ty in the top hat versus a cowboy hat, much more debonair. He did dance well and really derserves the kudos for helping Chelsea after her fall. It is nice to see Jewel sitting in the audience supporting him. Bet she was the one who talked him into doing the show with her then she had to withdraw. Hope to see her in a future season.

+ Reply to Thread