+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Ty greatly improved from last week, it was a very pleasant surprise and I look forward to their FT.

I hope he does good with the FT. He's fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;3389816;
    Ty greatly improved from last week, it was a very pleasant surprise and I look forward to their FT.
    IA. I think Chelsie is doing a great job with him. The first week I was ready to vote him off, but this last week. What an improvement.

While I love seeing dancer's dance, I also enjoy non-dancer's become dancers. I think Ty can go a long way if he continues to improve the way he did in just a week.

Ty seems so sweet and humble. I hope he'll remain on the show for at least a few more weeks.

Ty definitely did dance a lot better this past week than week one. Maybe Jewel told him to grasp his feminine side as a part of dancing only. He really did have a hang-up with being made fun of by his peers but now it appears that may be well behind him. I wish him lots of luck!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

FORT Fanatic

I cringed week 1 watching Ty dance but last week he was so much better! I really enjoyed watching his quickstep. I hope his foxtrot will be just as enjoyable to watch.

I love this cutie patootie too - his dancing leaves something to be desired - but.......... his hard work and determination was very evident in how much he improved - so I really enjoyed him this past week.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ty gave it his all and is adorable to watch. Chelsie is perfect for him as she is sweet and obviously a patient teacher. Ty has my vote for the most improved. He handled Chelsie's fall like a pro himself. He commented afterward that they "We hadn't practice that one" -- what a charming and gracious guy. Go Ty and Chelsie!

I might have been seeing things or it might have been the light angle but I thought at the beginning of the dance as they got to the bottom of the steps and Ty was taking off his hat and Chelsie doing the little spin - something appeared to fly off her costume - it looked like maybe a gem and I thought I saw it on the floor after but I am not sure. I wondered if this really was something and she had a little stumble on it.

In any event I loved their composure and how they managed after the stumble. Ty is really such a gentleman and such a cutie. He has improved so much. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3391077;
    I might have been seeing things or it might have been the light angle but I thought at the beginning of the dance as they got to the bottom of the steps and Ty was taking off his hat and Chelsie doing the little spin - something appeared to fly off her costume - it looked like maybe a gem and I thought I saw it on the floor after but I am not sure. I wondered if this really was something and she had a little stumble on it.

In any event I loved their composure and how they managed after the stumble. Ty is really such a gentleman and such a cutie. He has improved so much. Looking forward to seeing more of him.
    Someone (maybe Denise) had something black fall off. They're just supposed to keep going and I'm glad someone doesn't run out on the floor to pick it up since that would cause the dancers to become distracted. Still you keep your fingers crossed they don't step on things.

Ty is really improving and even though he is still really nervous about the whole thing, at least he keeps trying to improve. That is one of the things that will endear him to fans. Kudos to Ty and Chelsie for working through the stumble!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

+ Reply to Thread