+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

I love how Ty comes across so quiet and sweet and then just lets these funnnnny zingers out. I really hope they stay around for awhile - he's truly what the show is about.

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3385228;
    t. I really hope they stay around for awhile - he's truly what the show is about.

Just watched him, I really hope he stays around, after last night I was sooo impressed. Darn I would have called if I had seen him.

I'm a big of Chelsie, and was worried that she may not last that long.

But I couldn't believe it was the same person.

FORT Fogey

Yeah Ty and Chelsie!! I was really worried they would be in the bottom and I'm so happy they were safe. I adore her and he really improved. Can't wait to see him do Latin again.

FORT Fogey

Ty & Chelsie will be doing the foxtrot.

PBR Blog: ‘Now it’s back to work’

FORT Fogey

I've seen Chelsie do the FT on SYTYCD and it was awesome. If she can get him even half that good they should make it another week.

djp

I really liked Ty and Chelsie, I was quite surprised at how much he improved. I like how quite and shy he is. They make a really sweet couple. Love to watch them dance. Wasn't impressed with the judges scores. Sure hope they get to stay around for a long time

I really like this pair and hope they get some extra votes from the Jewel fan base. He is really fun to watch and she is amazing. They have lots of connection to the audience which will count for something maybe. Chelsea is a great dancer, they both have a lot of charisma that we used to see from pairs like Julianne and Apolo, that kind of fun thing going on.

They're a very likable pair. I thought he showed the most improvement this week, so I was glad to see that he wasn't voted off.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

One thing that struck me is that, although this is my first Chelsie experience (don't watch the other show), she must be a terrific teacher. For me, at least, his performance was night and day between week one and week two. Credit for that goes to not only his dedication, but to her as an instructor.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Very likable indeed. These two are so cute. Ty is funny!! and Chelsie seems to be a great teacher. I love her in So you think you can dance and she has great legs action. She really do. It seems to me like she treats Ty like a kid... She's not being so forceful and I think I like that about her. lol. Chelsie still loves to wear loose outfits, eh? She's such a tomboy, but when she hits the dancefloor, she could kill ya. :p

I'm so glad Ty redeemed himself in his second dance. Did you guys see those legs??!! He definitely remembers his step now. He's so adorable! Really!!!

+ Reply to Thread