+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Posted by karalott in the Media thread:

From People TV watch:

There was more than bragging rights and a mirror-ball trophy at stake Tuesday night. Murray and his former dance partner Chelsie Hightower had a little wager riding on the night’s winner. Hightower’s money was on Gilles Marini, while Murray’s pick was Shawn Johnson. “It didn’t have anything to do with their dancing, but how was America going to vote,” explained Murray, who became a fan favorite due to his determination and sense of humor. “I can’t make a living from my dancing so I have to make my money elsewhere.”

PRICELESS! They need to keep Ty on this show in some capacity. His humor and intelligence would benefit the show so much! This is why I think he's so great!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3462788;
    Posted by karalott in the Media thread:

From People TV watch:

There was more than bragging rights and a mirror-ball trophy at stake Tuesday night. Murray and his former dance partner Chelsie Hightower had a little wager riding on the night’s winner. Hightower’s money was on Gilles Marini, while Murray’s pick was Shawn Johnson. “It didn’t have anything to do with their dancing, but how was America going to vote,” explained Murray, who became a fan favorite due to his determination and sense of humor. “I can’t make a living from my dancing so I have to make my money elsewhere.”

PRICELESS! They need to keep Ty on this show in some capacity. His humor and intelligence would benefit the show so much! This is why I think he's so great!
    I say add him to Dance Center. Or better yet, get rid of Samantha and add Ty. Ah, make him the fourth judge. I think I'd trust his judgement over CA or Bruno Ty was definitely one of the biggest surprises ever on DWTS. Not only did he improve slightly with his dancing, but I loved his determination. And who knew he was a funny man? I forgot to bold some sections that were in that article I posted, but one thing that stood out was Jewel said she wasn't sure if she was as interested in doing the show anymore. She said she was able to see what Ty went through and how tired he was, so she didn't know if it'd be worth it. But I still bet she'd come back if asked.

+ Reply to Thread