+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Jewel & Ty Murray Sell Hollywood Home

Singer Jewel and her rodeo champion husband Ty Murray have sold their Hollywood Hills home.

The 1,800-square-foot Spanish-style home -- with two bedrooms, two baths and sweeping canyon and city views -- sold for $1.4 million, according to the Los Angeles Times. The house went on the market in October for $1.75 million.

The Grammy-nominated Jewel, 34, just released her first independent album, Lullaby, this week. Murray, 39, has been competing on ABC's hit "Dancing with the Stars." The couple owns a large home in Stephenville, TX, which includes a 2,200-acre ranch, the Times reported. Jewel & Ty Murray Sell Hollywood Home
    To the purchasers' disappointment, absurd leopard-print bathrobe was not included in deal.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3442626;
    To the purchasers' disappointment, absurd leopard-print bathrobe was not included in deal.
    I meant to mention that robe - wasn't it HYSTERICAL? Loved it!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

At first I thought he was being funny and wearing Jewel's robe, but then I noticed that she was wearing her own! Oh Ty...
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

I don't know anything about robe, fashion in that matters. lol. So I don't find it funny. Anyways... I don't think Ty likes it living there. They're country people, after all... I read Ty's blog about living in Hollywood. It's alien to him. lol.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kiariclois;3442705;
    I don't know anything about robe, fashion in that matters. lol. So I don't find it funny. Anyways... I don't think Ty likes it living there. They're country people, after all... I read Ty's blog about living in Hollywood. It's alien to him. lol.
    I think the whole thing was scripted and they don't wear those robes at all I assume they are more comfortable in Texas considering they sold their house in the Hollywood Hills.

FORT Regular

I'm wondering if Jewel might be in the family way. Or trying to get that way. There have been a couple of sly comments ... That would explain why they might be shedding real estate in preparation for her concentrating on raising a family. She strikes me as the type who would like to do that.

And another question: with two fractured legs, why isn't she on crutches?
    Did I miss something?

FORT Fanatic

I can't wait to see Ty dance tonight. I think it is fantastic that he made it to the semi-finals!!

Ty is the kind of contestant that I like to watch.

I'm pleased that Ty has made it this far too. I wouldn't mind if he or Shawn either one made it to the final, along side Melissa, of course.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I do as well dancingfan. Ty and Chelsie are making this season for me, I have really enjoyed watching them each week.

While the polls were indicating that Ty and Lil Kim were very close in fan ranking/support, I had resigned myself that last week was Ty's time to go. Color me pleasantly surprised when they were announced safe.

Rating the dancers on an ability scale, Ty is far from the top (I think we can all agree that as hard as Ty tries and as far as he has progressed, he is not the best dancer of the remaining four). But if you vote for the likability factor and for those whom you want to see dance again, Ty ranks right up there!

Looking forward to tonight's dances!

I have enjoyed watching Ty and Chelisie this season also! Ty has come a long way since the beginning and I would not have thought he would have made it to the F4 which is a testimony to his fan base. I love the guy, but I think tonight we need to determine if he is supposed to be in the finals based on his dancing, for me, this should be the end of the line for him. I would love to see him back as a guest host or dance center and of course I hope Chelsie will be back as a pro next season. They have been a joy to watch!

+ Reply to Thread