+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

This guy has really won me over. I had no idea who he was week 1 and thought he would be one of the first to go because he just wasn't good. I can't remember anyone showing as much improvement as Ty has. Kudos to Chelsie for doing such a great job with him. I look forward to seeing him for many more weeks.

FORT Regular

Love love love Ty & Chelsie. She's such an awesome teacher and I was SCARED of him "breaking hold" and dancing on his on doing the LH. Boy was I wrong! That was pure fun. He's an underdog that you can root for.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

I must agree with Jewell this week, 2 thumbs up!!!!!! Ty & Chelsie were very cute together last night.

I also thought he'd be one of the first to go. It's great to see him improving with each week. Kudos to both him and Chelsie. I really like hos personality as well. Hope he'll stick around for a few more weeks and continue to improve.

Chelsie was one my favorites in So You Think You Can Dance, but her involvement in Dancing With the Stars has made me one of her biggest fan ever! Seriously, this girl can teach and has great sense of humor. She's not a pretender, even in the rehearsal. lol. Did you guys see her in the loose/tomboyish outfits? lol. I remember, her partner in So You Think You Can Dance, Mark, told the viewer that "She's such a tomboy"... lol. Living with brothers, might have made her acting like a guy, but when she hits the dance floor, BOOM! She's amazingly feminine. Her legs are FAST.

Ty continues to surprise me each time he dances. His lindy hop, is by far, his best dance! After his Cha-Cha-Cha, I don't think I would wanna see him dance to Latin dance again, but I was wrong. He was great with Lindy Hop. Though, I would love to see them dance into Argentine Tango, because that was my favorite dance and very sexy. Chelsie did the dance twice in So You Think You Can Dance and her legs action were killers. lol. and she did mention there that she didn't know Argentine Tango. lol. I think she didn't know Lindy Hop much either, cause she mentioned that she did a lot of research for the dance. ehe. She never failed to surprise me with her choreography. Just love the fact that she sticks to traditional way for each dances. lol

Next week, Ty and Chelsie will do Paso Doble. I hope they'll get perfect score for this. It's the bullfight dance. Ty should feel at ease, though... Paso tends to be sexy... Ty is just so adorable. I wanna see him being SEXY. ehe. Jewel would love that.

I really do hope these two would win. It's possible... But yeah, I'm hoping...

I am so delighted that Ty and Chelsie made it through again. They have worked so hard and deserve the recognition and all the votes that that received. Both of them have endearing personalities and Ty is a person who doesn't say alot but what he says leaves an lasting and good impression.
    I just realized he is a Bull rider not a bronco rider which has elevated my opinion of him. This guy has to be keep his wits about him to stay on top of the bull which requires precise skill and focus. He obviously applies his same skill to the dance floor and Chelsie is a very good instructor who has managed to make a bull rider into a dancer. Ty is a very subtly sexy and charming who has the ability in real life to ride a bull, I am sure he can be convincing in his dance of a bull fighter. I am looking forward to their Paso Dablo and rooting for them to make it to the finals! Go Ty!

I seriously cannot wait to see what fantastic choreography Chelsie is going to come up with to match Ty's bull riding experience to the PD! Should be awesome!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I can not wait for their PD! Chelsie is a fantastic choreographer and I think Ty's interpretation of a Matador will be thrilling to say the least.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what they come up with for the PD. I felt sorry for him last night, having to wait so long to find out whether he was safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkhillian;3399884;
    I can not wait for their PD! Chelsie is a fantastic choreographer and I think Ty's interpretation of a Matador will be thrilling to say the least.
    Are Ty and Chelsie doing the PD next Monday? That would be something to see. Speaking of working through the pain, I wonder what kinds of pain
    Ty has experienced in his years as a bull rider? I haven't voted this season, but Ty would be the one I'd vote for to be sure he'd stay in. I just REALLY enjoy him and want to see him rewarded for his continued growth. I want to see if he can do sexy too.

+ Reply to Thread