+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Is this Chelsie's first year with DWTS? After the first episode I thought she might be too young and inexperienced to turn a cowboy into a dancer, but she's done a fantastic job with Ty. It doesn't hurt that he works so hard to get it right. I really like these two, they both seem very genuine. Hope they do well!

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I was movin' and a groovin' in my seat last night watching Ty and Chelsie.

I am thrilled to see the improvement each week and I honestly look forward to their dances. The progression from the stiff wooden toy soldier movements from week one to now, is like watching a flower bloom. I am loving it.

All 11 votes here.

I thought they did a really good job last night. It's been nice to see the progress Ty has made so far. I didn't watch SYTYCD, so this is my first time "meeting" Chelsie. I like her, and was glad one of the judges complimented her. Always nice when the judges give credit to the pros.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;3398236;
    I thought they did a really good job last night. It's been nice to see the progress Ty has made so far. I didn't watch SYTYCD, so this is my first time "meeting" Chelsie. I like her, and was glad one of the judges complimented her. Always nice when the judges give credit to the pros.
    What is SYTYCD? I've only watched the last few seasons of DWTS and can't remember - is this Chelsie's first season?

eta Just figured it out - so Chelsie was on So You Think You Can Dance?
    Last edited by ducky2; 03-31-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Yes, SYTYCD is So You Think You Can Dance, another dance reality show. I read that Lacey and Dmitry were also on that show. Yes, this is Chelsie's first season on DWTS.

Yes, all 3 started on SYTYCD. Great show, btw!

I actually adore Chelsie here. She was a bit immature on the other show and I admit, didn't care for her much (although her routine to "Bleeding Love" with Mark was one of the all-time best).

She is proving herself to be a super teacher and just great fun to watch! And of course Ty is amazing everyone - love, loved their routine last night!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3398226;
    Is this Chelsie's first year with DWTS? After the first episode I thought she might be too young and inexperienced to turn a cowboy into a dancer, but she's done a fantastic job with Ty. It doesn't hurt that he works so hard to get it right. I really like these two, they both seem very genuine. Hope they do well!

Chelsie has really impressed me as a teacher and choreographer, doubly so because she's a newbie on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3398371;
    Chelsie has really impressed me as a teacher and choreographer, doubly so because she's a newbie on the show.
    Although she is very young she does teach ballroom to kids back home in Utah. I guess teaching celebs is somewhat the same type of challenge that she is used to.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

I liked that judges applauded Chelsie for her teaching and choreography. She's very young and handling it like the pro she is. Bravo to both!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3398226;
    I absolutely love this pair and want them to stay in the competition to the end. For a young/new pro on DWTS, she was given a big challenge and managed to make this cowboy a dancer! I was so impressed that she taught him to keep his eye on her if they break/fall and he did it last week and was able to pick up the dance without "missing the beat". This guy is good at getting it right and his experience in the rodeo circuit riding bronco's must have honed his skill for precision and practice. If there was a trophy for the "Most Improved" Chelsie and Ty certainly have earned it. I especially like Ty's personality and wise thoughts on the show.
    Speaking of Bronco's, I would love it if he ends up being dark horse in this race!

+ Reply to Thread