+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Re: Ty Murray & Chelsie Hightower - Season 8

Going into this season I was a little skeptical about Ty's dancing potential but as the weeks have showed I think he could be the dark horse of this competition. He is definately the one I am going to root for/ vote for just because he is exhibiting what this competition is all about: growth and new experiences.

Go team Ty and Chelsie!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3394211;
    For me, Ty is the perfect example of what's fun about this show - watching someone start out seemingly with two left feet but who blossoms into a decent dancer. I look forward to seeing how far he can improve - if the first few weeks are any indication, the sky is the limit! And I agree, Chelsie deserves alot of credit because she obviously must be doing a great job of teaching him or he couldn't possibly have improved so much otherwise.
    I totally agree with your sentiment. Ty is also one of the most likeable celebs to ever appear on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3395061;
    I totally agree with your sentiment. Ty is also one of the most likeable celebs to ever appear on the show.
    Aww ... I agree with you as well, he seems like a sweetheart!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;3395092;
    Aww ... I agree with you as well, he seems like a sweetheart!
    I so hope he and Jewel are happy. I wonder what he's doing now that he's out of competition. Do they have any children yet?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3395122;
    I so hope he and Jewel are happy. I wonder what he's doing now that he's out of competition. Do they have any children yet?
    Not yet - there's a link to an interview in post #99 above where they discuss that.

From what I've read/seen in interviews, it sounds like they hope to start a family soon.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3395061;
    I agree, Ty is one of the most likeable people ever on the show. I also find Gille really likeable, and I'm starting to become undecided on who I like better.

I love watching Ty learn to dance, while I just love watching Gille dance period!
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3395599;
    I love watching Ty learn to dance, while I just love watching Gille dance period!
    To me, that's what this should be about. Look how he's improved from week one - even the judges have commented. Do you think it's possible he could catch up to the final group - even with a limited fan base?

How does that work anyway? Do the 'stars' gain fans as the show goes on? Or do most of the winners start with a solid fan base?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3395654;
    To me, that's what this should be about. Look how he's improved from week one - even the judges have commented. Do you think it's possible he could catch up to the final group - even with a limited fan base?

How does that work anyway? Do the 'stars' gain fans as the show goes on? Or do most of the winners start with a solid fan base?
    I had no idea who Marissa Jaret Winokur was before Season 6 but I was her biggest supporter on this board and voted for her like crazy. (I didn't find out about her unethical behavior until later) During the season I totally loved her because she started out not doing so well and she improved a lot throughout the season. I also didn't know Jason Taylor but voted voted him because he improved a lot too. Also, I totally LOVED his Paso Doble.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I like Ty more and more with each episode. He is so humble, and has a great sense of humor. It seems like at first he wasn't sure he could even compete, but as time goes by he seems more enthusiastic and determined that he can actually dance. What a sweet guy!

+ Reply to Thread