+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 115 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3396338;
    Gilles is good looking, handsome and has much appeal. With his Italian and greek heritage and french culture, He is the cute. And he moves too. what a bonus. Give me more Gilles. Richard Gere as an actor sparked his carear in American Gigolo. There he was naked. Kate Winslet won an oscar in movie The reader and oh how she went at it. And she won an oscar. Gilles is fit. His body is very fit. When he dances he is soooo attractive.
    I'm glad you think he's good looking. I don't. I happen to think that Richard Gere is gross too BTW. I'm not talking about the nudity. That's not the point because nudity in films doesn't bother me. If it did, I wouldn't be watching SATC in the first place. I just find nothing about him attractive. He might be physically fit but I personally don't find his body attractive. Especially his butt, I was totally grossed out by the close up of it in the movie **shudder** It's just not a shape I consider attractive. And I'm a butt person I just like them to be more full and round. And I don't think his face is attractive. What's great is that everyone has their own opinion on what they think is attractive. If that were not the case then all the "pretty" people would be the only ones with someone. I find Steve-O or Ty much more attractive. Ok, so I also find Tony attractive and he doesn't usually fit the mold of men that I usually go for but that's mainly because he looks just like this guy I used to know and he was the first man that I ever "clicked" with and we could just be friends without the sex factor. The sex factor came later, and is what ruined our friendship, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3396339;
    No, I meant I had the opposite reaction and that I reacted the same way both times when I saw the movie. I did not find him gross or ugly at all---neither did Samatha--her guacomole scene was one of my favorite parts in the movie. She was trying so hard to abstain from sex but couldn't help gorging herself with food. Back to Gilles, little did we know we would be watching him on DWTS but I am sure his popularity on SITC is what got him on DWTS! Lucky for his fans!
    Gotcha. I guess I misunderstood your post

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3347159;
    A sexy FRENCH guy anyway. Although he does look Latin.
    BTW. Before someone goes back to the 1st page to bring up my previous description I want to explain that I was actually correcting someone else's description of him being a sexy Latin lover. My opinion of him has not changed except for the fact that I had to go back and watch the movie to remember anything about him since he was such an insignificant character in the movie, I had actually forgotten about him.
    Last edited by stacerace; 03-29-2009 at 04:10 PM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

see. that's what makes the world as diverse as it is. I find him quite attactive (don't watch SATC).
    We all have different tastes
    Thats why many of us find him attractive.
    thats why many of us found a certain BB player very unattractive while others didn't.

Love the diversity of our tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3396380;
    see. that's what makes the world as diverse as it is. I find him quite attactive (don't watch SATC).
    thats why many of us found a certain BB player very unattractive while others didn't.

Exactly my point
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fan

He does absolutely nothing for me. I didn't see the movie nor do I intend to see it. It is funny how some people complain that some of the stars this year have no claim to fame except from being on a Reality TV show or being a computer geek, but it is ok that someone else's claim to fame is from being naked in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3396380;

Yep, he's not my usual type at all (that would be Steve Buscemi, James Le Gros and Paul Rudd), but when he started dancing? Wow. He became quite attractive in my eyes at that point.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3396414;
    He does absolutely nothing for me. I didn't see the movie nor do I intend to see it. It is funny how some people complain that some of the stars this year have no claim to fame except from being on a Reality TV show or being a computer geek, but it is ok that someone else's claim to fame is from being naked in a movie.
    ITA. They're in, for whatever reason.....and no one can change that. We can argue til our fingers fall off, but these are the "celebrities" this season. I'm actually fine with all the picks. The point of it now is to see how well they learn the dances and how they wow us with their performances.

I don't think that Gilles is the most gorgeous looking guy, but I love his attitude and his understated, smoldering performances. Well, understated as opposed to Lil Kim's (IMO) over the top brand of sexiness.

Quote Originally Posted by ness;3396146;
    Hmmm . . .

I seem to be getting mental pictures of Cheryl hoisting another mirrorball trophy aloft, and Gilles is alongside her doing the same thing.

I really do feel these two (barring catastrophe, of course) just might be the ones to beat, this season.
    I hope his shoulder injury won't be a big problem because Gilles has that "it" factor that everyone else is missing. I wasn't actually blown away by his first showing out of the gate but by last week I was hooked. He's got natural ability and ample personality to go with his talent. Gilles, Shawn and Lil' Kym are the only ones worth watching for me this year.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 03-29-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3396425;
    I don't think that Gilles is the most gorgeous looking guy, but I love his attitude and his understated, smoldering performances. Well, understated as opposed to Lil Kim's (IMO) over the top brand of sexiness.
    I do have to admit I enjoy his dances. I think that is why I don't want to spoil it by watching the movie. Some things are better off left to our imagination

Quote Originally Posted by catzy;3396429;
    I do have to admit I enjoy his dances. I think that is why I don't want to spoil it by watching the movie. Some things are better off left to our imagination
    That's probably a smart strategy. At least wait until after DWTS wraps.

FORT Fogey

He seems like a totally sweet guy but physically he's not my type. I'm a FNL kinda girl. Me also likey baseball players.

BTW...I never knew he did full frontal in SATC. I just saw it last night. lol

+ Reply to Thread