+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1145

Thread: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Re: Gilles Marini & Cheryl Burke - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3704339;
    Get ready for more Gilles! He will be appearing on "Brothers & Sisters" which premiers September 27th. Per Entertainment Weekly Fall TV Preview . .

"Sarah (Rachel Griffiths) gets lucky with Sex and the City stud Gilles Marini . . ."

Whoo hoo!
    I'll mark my calendar. Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

I'm very excited to read on Gilles Facebook that if we want to see him dance again we need to VOTE, which means Gilles is a nominee for the DESIGN A DANCE competition this season. Check out abc.com for details on the competition.

I am so going to vote for Gilles and a Paso Doble.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Andiemywestie;3708747;
    I'm very excited to read on Gilles Facebook that if we want to see him dance again we need to VOTE, which means Gilles is a nominee for the DESIGN A DANCE competition this season. Check out abc.com for details on the competition.

I am so going to vote for Gilles and a Paso Doble.
    I already voted for the dance, which I've never done (I picked paso) but Gilles will definitely get my full on support for the celeb. Now, I'm a little confused, is whoever the celeb is that gets picked automatically dance with their old partner, or are we picking the pro, too?

Shawn and Sabrina have twittered they'll be in the running, too. I like both ladies, but nothing could stop me from voting for Gilles Especially if it means Mark would automatically come back to dance with one of them. I'm still trying to forget some of his and Shawn's routines.

Gilles did a fun guest shot on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Jimmy picks his winner for the DWTS competition, this year he is going with Donny. Last year Gilles was Jimmy's pick to win, however, Gilles disappointed him. Hence they show a "fake live" shot from Cedars-Sinai Hospital where Gilles is in a neck brace, blacked eyed, cut lip, bandaged head and broken leg. He says he has been there for four months. He claimed he "tripped and fell down the stairs". His "DWTS advice" to Donny was "don't trip and fell down the stairs"! He says "I am sorry Jimmy!"

Funny skit. So the gist of it is don't mess with Jimmy's predictions! He is rooting for Donny -- better watch your back Donny! LOL!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3708774;
    I already voted for the dance, which I've never done (I picked paso) but Gilles will definitely get my full on support for the celeb. Now, I'm a little confused, is whoever the celeb is that gets picked automatically dance with their old partner, or are we picking the pro, too?

Shawn and Sabrina have twittered they'll be in the running, too. I like both ladies, but nothing could stop me from voting for Gilles Especially if it means Mark would automatically come back to dance with one of them. I'm still trying to forget some of his and Shawn's routines.

You pick the partner(s) down the line after you pick the Celebrity. Kristi Yamaguchi is also now a nominee. I do hope Gilles can dance again.

Gilles guest appearance on Brothers and Sisters begins next week (Sunday, Oct 18th). From the previews, Gilles fans are going to want to watch this!
    Lot's of drama on this show and Gilles appearance just kicked it up a notch!

Premium Member

Plus he is bare chested too, that's a definite reason to watch.

FORT Fanatic

A gorgeous Tango teaching artist? What's not to love to watch!!
    Yeah, I've been excited for this and it appears that Gilles is pumped as well.
    Gilles will also be in the infamous "Marge Simpson" Playboy mag...but he's fully clothed.

Gilles just gave a "Style" award to Cheryl Burke for best choreography on a television show, so according to his twitter we're going to also get some pics.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Always happy to see Gilles make an appearance. If only they had the lambada his season

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3726318;
    Always happy to see Gilles make an appearance. If only they had the lambada his season
    OMG I know, I definitely would have drooling all over my TV watching that.

+ Reply to Thread