+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

I saw her on Ellen and, besides promoting Burlesque, it was all about her romance with Ryan. Ellen has been telling Ryan for years that he needs to settle down, so she is the one who kept pursuing the Ryan romance angle. I hardly recognized Julianne with her darker hair. Ellen also put up three photos of her with three different hair colors. Anyway, it was an interesting interview and I'm glad one of her threads was brought up so I could mention the Ellen show thing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4108383;
    I can't believe she is with Ryan Seacrest. *shudder* He's skeevy times a thousand.
    Me too I guess I'm glad Ryan is commited to Idol, because I really don't like to think of him ever jumping ship and turning into a wannabe hoofer

I'm sure Julianne either hopes Bristol doesn't, or knows something we don't. I've missed Julianne on and off since she left the show. I never heard much about her singing career once it got started, so I wonder if she's going to do music anymore.

Regarding Footloose, I heard that (and posted a picture, I think in the media thread, of Julianne, the male lead-who I thought was supposed to Chace Crawford, but isn't-and a random crew member posing in the final prom scene). I heard various things that it wasn't going to be an actual remake, just loosely follow the story, but wouldn't be about a rebel wanting to dance. Personally, I think that's one movie they should have left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;4108403;
    Regarding Footloose, I heard that (and posted a picture, I think in the media thread, of Julianne, the male lead-who I thought was supposed to Chace Crawford, but isn't-and a random crew member posing in the final prom scene). I heard various things that it wasn't going to be an actual remake, just loosely follow the story, but wouldn't be about a rebel wanting to dance. Personally, I think that's one movie they should have left alone.
    Chace backed out a while ago. I'm not sure if it was a scheduling conflict with GG or not, but he was replaced I think at least last spring.

Why people feel the need to remake movies that were made in the 80's, I don't know. It's not like Footloose was great cinema to begin with.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread