+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

Re: Chuck Wicks & Julianne Hough - Season 8

I really like the song they danced to last night.
    Katee and Joshua did a samba to the same music on the last season of SYTYCD which was my favourite dance of the entire season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Damn Chuck!!?! Why were you cupping Julianne's breasts at the beginning of the dance?? :nono

I know it was likely an accident, but damn if it didn't look like it was intentional because that was not just a brush against Jules' breasts, that was some full on hands on boobs! Stop pissing me off Chuck!

As for his dancing, it was a little better, but other than enjoying seeing Julianne dance, I still don't enjoy watching him dance for some reason. Maybe something is just off about the way he moves that makes me not get into his dancing the way I do while watching Gilles.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3420342;
    Damn Chuck!!?! Why were you cupping Julianne's breasts at the beginning of the dance?? :nono

I know it was likely an accident, but damn if it didn't look like it was intentional because that was not just a brush against Jules' breasts, that was some full on hands on boobs! Stop pissing me off Chuck!
    Definitely a double grope, not an accident. It's all over the entertainment news today. Could actually have been kind of cute but it came off as a bit creepy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I doubt it was an accident. It's his girlfriend after all. I agree with you TVDude, Chuck did probably his best dance last night, but something about this guy still rubs me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3420355;
    Definitely a double grope, not an accident. It's all over the entertainment news today. Could actually have been kind of cute but it came off as a bit creepy.
    To me, it looked like he misaimed, realized his mistake, and then decided to just go with it, since he's probably already "sampled the merchandise". Or if he tried to readjust his grip, he was afraid he'd screw up the move completely. I didn't find it creepy, just another mishap that happens in ballroom that causes couples to get over their "physical boundaries" in a hurry.

I'm not a big fan of Chuck's, but I'll give him a pass on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDude;3420342;

As for his dancing, it was a little better, but other than enjoying seeing Julianne dance, I still don't enjoy watching him dance for some reason. Maybe something is just off about the way he moves that makes me not get into his dancing the way I do while watching Gilles.
    He was copping a really long feel, but in the interview I watched Julianne says she didn't notice.

He does make monkey faces during his dances that are every bit as distracting as L'il Kim's fly-catching faces.

The combination of the red silk pajamas - all that was missing from the Hef look was the smoking jacket - and the yellow french-fry warming lights detracted a bit from the dance.

I've also noticed that in the practice footage of him, he seems to mention that the fans are what matters and that the fans should vote for them. The concert-goers during the footage made the commitment to vote for him, but I think I've seen pictures of bigger crowds waiting outside Denny's for a free Grand Slam Breakfast than I saw at his show.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3420355;
    Seeing how he is her boyfriend I don't see how it would be creepy. If it had been Adam Corolla doing it then THAT really would be creepy
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3422636;
    ... but I think I've seen pictures of bigger crowds waiting outside Denny's for a free Grand Slam Breakfast than I saw at his show.

My sister is a HUGE country music fan and she's barely heard of this guy. I agree with whoever's been saying the fan support is much more likely coming from Julianne's side.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I liked the song "Stealing Cinderella", but I still wouldn't walk across the street to see him sing it.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Im not voting for this couple but, I wish them the best of luck. I think they have improved tremendously in their dancing and personally have found nothing "creepy" about their dancing. Best to them in their personal relationship. Actually, they are bigger "stars" than some of the people on this show who have no previous status in the entertainment field.

+ Reply to Thread