Closed Thread
Page 8 of 375 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Lovely photos, i<3! Melissa is giving Edyta a run for the money in the abs/body department.

I'll bet they are becoming friends, if not already.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Mel and Tony avatars.

She got my votes last night-as soon as I heard she was coming on as the replacement, I was already going to vote for her. And the dance? Amazing. I agree that it was about time Tony got a good partner, and I also agree that Stacy should have won season 2.

The smile, yes she needs to control it, but when dances like the jive and some of the latin dances come up she is going to rock it, no question.

Absolutely LOVED seeing these two!

I'm so sorry about Nancy's injury, but I'm rooting for Melissa, too!

I hope she and Tony go very far in this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3379382;
    Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Not to mention her body style compares to that of Eydta and Karina...she'll give them a run for their money in what she looks when it comes to the style comstumes she can where. I mean the girls got abs...

Reference the kiss on the forehead, Tony mentioned in an interview that after she went through his legs he looked over at Melissa and saw tears, like tears of joy or relief and he thought it was such a tender moment and he just went for the kiss on the forehead. I thought that was so endearing of him to reassure her she did well. Gotta love Tony.
    Last edited by ladeedi12; 03-11-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;3379564;
    Not to mention her body style compares to that of Eydta and Karina...she'll give them a run for their money in what she looks when it comes to the style comstumes she can where. I mean the girls got abs...

Reference the kiss on the forehead, Tony mentioned in an interview that after she went through his legs he looked over at Melissa and saw tears, like tears of joy or relief and he thought it was such a tender moment and he just went for the kiss on the forehead. I thought that was so endearing of him to reassure her she did well. Gotta love Tony.
    You could tell Melissa was overwhelmed and emotional about the whole situation! She appears to be a very "real" person and an incredible dancer!!! As much as I don't usually like to see TB contestants recycled, I couldn't be happier to have Melissa on DWTS.

Re: Melissa Rycraft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3377961;
    It is nice to see Tony with someone who has some dancing ability and body awareness. He has for several seasons been stuck with ladies that have very little awareness of how their body can move. He is always the gracious partner but limited in what he can do by the partners he has had. Maybe this season we will get to see more of his talent than he has had the opportunity to show before.

Melissa did very well. So far I think She and Tony are in the top 3.

Thanks for that, I have always liked Tony but he always draws partners with little dancing ability. I saw him several years ago when he won a national ball room dancing championship. Seems like his dancing partner was his wife. He was a fantastic dancer and genuinely nice person and the ultimate gentleman. I hope Melissa and Tony keep improving and win this year, poor Tony deserves a break, Melissa was very good with time she will improve I'm sure. She is still a little gun shy but who wouldn't be after only a day's practice.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Those avatars are gorgeous! Sigh, I am so happy for Melissa, and Tony for having such a talented partner.

Thanks for the avatars Cupcakes! I swiped one of them. I loved the kiss on the forehead at the end of their dance. Cool cupcakes!

Yes, thank you Cupcakes for the avitars!

I've never watched DWTS before. How does it work?

Did they get to choose which kind of dance on the 9th or was it assigned?

What about next week? Do they all have to do the same kind of dance or will they all be different again?

Thanks!

Closed Thread