Closed Thread
Page 7 of 375 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

I just wanted to add to this thread about have awesome Melissa/Tony were lastnight, I can easily see them being in the top 3.........

FORT Newbie

I am so happy to see Melissa on the show this year. Her and Tony did a great job last night and I really think they have top 3 potential. She was a favorite of mine on B13 and she has a really outgoing and fun personality so I'm just thrilled to watch her.

FORT Fogey

They were just beautiful together. They looked great and she danced with such grace and elegance. Must have been hard on Tony to lose Nancy after six weeks but he looked so happy and proud when the dance ended. He kissed her on the forehead and it was adorable. Mel aside it would be nice to see Tony go far in the comp because he never seems to get the better dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3378689;
    They were just beautiful together. They looked great and she danced with such grace and elegance. Must have been hard on Tony to lose Nancy after six weeks but he looked so happy and proud when the dance ended. He kissed her on the forehead and it was adorable. Mel aside it would be nice to see Tony go far in the comp because he never seems to get the better dancers.
    The kiss on the forehead was my favorite part of the show

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

In the clips I saw of Nancy/Tony they looked really happy together with great chemistry. She was my pre-season favorite so I'm bummed she had to leave, but hopefully she gets another shot. Melissa was one of the better dancers last night, but I'm still not getting the hype over her. I am just glad Tony got someone decent, because if they picked Holly as a last minute replacement lord knows who else they had waiting in the wings with that little time left.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Melissa Rycraft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3378013;
    SilverCreekLady & Ky-la Thank you for the great scs!! I thought Tony and Mel did so good last night! I am really looking forward to watching them dance this season. I hope she can take this opportunity and make the most of it. When one door closes another one opens.
    I want to thank you both for the gorgeous image captures as well. Two weeks ago I was so down I actually wasn't as excited about DWTS as in years past. Melissa's last minute entrance into the show, drew me in again and it looks like it is going to be another great season!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3378689;
    .......... Mel aside it would be nice to see Tony go far in the comp because he never seems to get the better dancers.
    It does seem that Tony gets the "dance challenged" stars every season and doesn't get to stay in the competition very long. Hope Tony gets to stay in this time.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Regular

Re: Melissa Rycraft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by illusions;3377882;
    What a pretty picture. You can definitely see the ballet coming into play in the first one. I had to laugh at Bruno talking about her fluid arm movements and looking like she was a bird in flight.

I couldnt agree more! Melissa looked absolutely lovely and radiant! She reminds me of one of the great ladies of motion pictures from years ago, but I cant think of her name right now...

Does anyone know if her parents were there, or plan on attending any of the competitions?

Thank you so much for posting the pictures SilverCreek~

I'm psyched Mel is doing this show. I thought she looked just gorgeous and did very well with such little time to prepare. I think she's going to do great.

Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Closed Thread