Closed Thread
Page 6 of 375 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

I can hardly wait to see her do the jive.With her enthusiasm and megawatt smile I think she 'll do well with it.

Check out my video for Melissa and Tony! Lellis819 YouTube A Dream is a Wish!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3378401;
    Check out my video for Melissa and Tony! Lellis819 YouTube A Dream is a Wish!
    Lellis,I just watched it.Thank you very much.I can watch her dance again and again.

I loved Melissa and was a fan during B13 (although Jillian was my 1st pick). I was so happy to hear she had been offered an opportunity to do DWTS. I was nervous excited to watch her last night. She was beautiful and danced so well. I think she will get to the top 3 and we will have to see how they progress and how her fan base is. The football players all have had a huge fan base and I, for one, hope this former cheerleader does too! Lellis819, you are the bomb. Keep on making your beautiful, wonderful videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3378443;
    I loved Melissa and was a fan during B13 (although Jillian was my 1st pick). I was so happy to hear she had been offered an opportunity to do DWTS. I was nervous excited to watch her last night. She was beautiful and danced so well. I think she will get to the top 3 and we will have to see how they progress and how her fan base is. The football players all have had a huge fan base and I, for one, hope this former cheerleader does too! Lellis819, you are the bomb. Keep on making your beautiful, wonderful videos.
    Let's just hope they don't have Melissa doing a Pasa Doble as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader like Jason Taylor (?) did.

I am thrilled that Melissa is on the show. I think that this just shows that great things can happen to great people. I also think this will be great for Tony. We have yet to really see him perform at his best with a partner (b/c they always pair him with the prim & proper ladies). He is always great when the pros have a dance together. GO TEAM TONY & MELISSA!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvfan1982;3378490;
    I am thrilled that Melissa is on the show. I think that this just shows that great things can happen to great people. I also think this will be great for Tony. We have yet to really see him perform at his best with a partner (b/c they always pair him with the prim & proper ladies). He is always great when the pros have a dance together. GO TEAM TONY & MELISSA!!
    I guess after season 2 they said if you can't win with Stacey as a partner
    we're going to punish you.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't consider Marissa prim and proper. I don't think she was all that great for Tony, either, so I don't consider her a huge success of a partner. And looking back at season 2, I take back what I said about Drew deserving to win. Stacy earned it hands down.

I had forgotten about Marissa...but you get my point. Besides Stacey he has never been partnered with anyone that compliments his dance stye or honestly has a chance to win the prized mirror ball trophy. I think this could be his season if him and Melissa take it seriously and work hard.

hom
    FORT Regular

I'm new to DWTS. How are the view votes factored in? How much weight do they carry?

Closed Thread