Closed Thread
Page 373 of 375 FirstFirst ... 273323363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3750

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Getting a gig on national television is huge. Good Morning America may not be everyone's favorite but it's watched by millions. Melissa's feedback from DWTS must have been tremendous.

Plans change, especially in this crazy world. She may or may not end up with a television career, and I'm not so emotionally invested that I will or won't be personally offended if she does, lol. Best of luck to her!

To say she did not want to be on TV is really questionable since she clearly stated she would like to be a E correspondent. She has 4 Realty shows now under her belt. She is constantly the "wonderment" gigs just fall in her lap. NOT, she has an Agent and ABC owes her big time for taking a certain amount of her pay for her gig on DWTS. I do not watch GMA and certainly would not tune in for Melissa Rycroft. She certainly is in the hands of a coach right now to learn how to complete a proper sentence when speaking and show some type of expression other than glowing overly white teeth. Wonder what color Ms. Melissa hair will be on her new gig?
    Last edited by pminn1608; 06-18-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Why would her hair color change because she has a summer job on TV???

It doesn't look like it has changed since she was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3509651;
    First she told Ellen she had no intention of doing anything on TV. Which was true since she had turned down the Bachelorette. She did go back to Texas, did no other interviews and it was ABC who came to her for DWTS, not the other way around. So, no it wasn't drawn out of a hat, but close. And she has over 75 percent of her teaching credits, and it 's a summer gig. Like any other 25 year old would turn it down? Oh, well I guess ABC sees her value since they are paying her the money to be on a show with a lot of viewers. I hope to see her when she hits NYC to finalize things, and I will pass on my good wishes to her.

Fake? not as much as Jason's tears and Molly's hair color. And their undying love. LOL

I strongly believe she turned the bachelorette down because she had a boyfriend and was probably promised some other show. She totally acts like it was drawn out of a hat. Six weeks ago I am sitting in my cubicle and here I am, oh come on. No, it had nothing to do with the fact that she had 3 other TV appearances, not matter how you want to classify each one. So what if she wants to be on TV. At least be honest about it. Even Ellen questioned her on her reappearance about not going on TV again.

Fake or Ditz take you pick. Her constant overdone reactions drive me nuts. Lets not forget the many faces.

I agree pminn1608 that she will need voice and sentence lessons. Unless, of course her new gig is how to be a ditz in 10 easy steps. Or how to make a career from reality tv.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3510249;
    Why would her hair color change because she has a summer job on TV???

It doesn't look like it has changed since she was younger.
    Her hair color changed for DWTS, that was commented on extensively during the season, so what color next?

Re Melissa's hair color, I didn't notice any appreciable change. Maybe from dark brown to darker brown? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, anyway, but maybe I'm missing the obvious ... ?

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her some kind of makeover, though. I think that's pretty standard when someone is starting a television job.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3510264;
    Her hair color changed for DWTS, that was commented on extensively during the season, so what color next?
    What was the difference? Brown and browner Looked the same to me. She might have gotten highlights but I didn't notice. Who cares if she did? I'm getting highlights tomorrow. Big deal.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I'm happy for her. Enjoyed watching her on DWTS because she was having such a good time (not like Denise Richards who looked like she wanted to puke the whole time). I don't watch GMA, but good for her.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Glad I don't watch that show. guess Mellissa and all her fans need to be thankful to Jason for dumping her. It opened up doors for her. Without Jason dumping her, she would be in her cubicle. Maybe Jason should have held on for some more months and borne the suffering. Now, we, have to take all that. Ugh!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3510391;
    Glad I don't watch that show. guess Mellissa and all her fans need to be thankful to Jason for dumping her. It opened up doors for her. Without Jason dumping her, she would be in her cubicle. Maybe Jason should have held on for some more months and borne the suffering. Now, we, have to take all that. Ugh!
    And that Nancy blew her knee out. Although I'm sure ABC would have found another show to stick her on if that hadn't happened.

Closed Thread