Closed Thread
Page 371 of 375 FirstFirst ... 271321361362363364365366367368369370371372373374375 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3750

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict;3506664;
    She got a job with Good Morning America. [mod edit]
    Hope it is not on the screen. If not, she has just demoted the job of newscaster and presenter. It takes so little to be one.

FORT Regular

Access Hollywood confirmed that she’ll be a special correspondent during the summer. She’ll contribute 8 or 10 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict;3507468;
    Access Hollywood confirmed that she’ll be a special correspondent during the summer. She’ll contribute 8 or 10 pieces.
    Thanks for the info.

Announcement on Melissa's new job at GMA.

ET has the latest...

ET has learned that "Dancing with the Stars" finalist Melissa Rycroft will be joining "Good Morning America."

Melissa will be a special contributor for the summer doing fun, uplifting pieces for the morning talker.
    Melissa Rycroft To Join GMA
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Notice that she'll be doing the very limited number of shows for an ABC show. I don't dislike her, I just found it interesting that she had to pretend like she didn't want to get into show biz. She was always aspiring to be in show biz and that's fine. I just don't care to watch her on my screen, but it's fine if enough people do so that she continues to be on their t.v. screens.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-18-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3507696;
    Notice that she'll be doing the very limited number of shows for an ABC show. I don't dislike her, I just found it interesting that she had to pretend like she didn't want to get into show biz. She was always aspiring to be in show biz and that's fine. I just don't care to watch her on my screen, but it's fine if enough people do so that she continues to be on their t.v. screens. btw: Andrew is married I believe, his older brother is single (divorced).
    I don't dislike Melissa either and I also agree that it is a fair assessment that she has hinted at wanting an entertainment career while -- at other times, particularly on the Bach show – made statements to the effect of 'All want to do is teach kids.'
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-17-2009 at 07:47 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Regular

That conversation that y'all referring to was done long time ago. A lot have changed since then.

Brit Lit, thanks for the link.

So, it's for real. Uplisting pieces. Surprise. Unfortunately, I do watch GMA. Oh, well.

Melissa was going to go back to Texas and get her teaching certificate after The Bachelor. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by dwtsaddict;3507978;
    That conversation that y'all referring to was done long time ago.
    Not all that long ago - A couple months.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 06-18-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Kultainen, how nice for you you'll get to see Melli in NYC! (Yes?)

I wish her the best of luck - how great to wake up to her happy smile on our screens.

Though I'm always sad when teaching loses a special person. Maybe somewhere down the road??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3508240;
    Kultainen, how nice for you you'll get to see Melli in NYC! (Yes?)

I wish her the best of luck - how great to wake up to her happy smile on our screens.

Though I'm always sad when teaching loses a special person. Maybe somewhere down the road??
    a) hope so. people are trying to arrange it for a group of us.
    b) it is good when anyone is happy. I personally try to write about who I like and less about who I don't.
    c) She has about 75 percent of what's needed for a teaching certificate. My take is at 25 she's riding the wave she's on right now, but I wouldn't be surprised at 35 to see her teaching in Texas.

Closed Thread