Closed Thread
Page 11 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

So what is involved in the salsa? Will Mel be able to handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3381123;
    So what is involved in the salsa? Will Mel be able to handle it?
    I don't know. She's going to have to shake that booty & loosen up a bit. I thought she did a great job Monday, only having practiced 2 days, but she has some habits that she is going to have to work on getting rid of. Shawn also has a few....if you notice, she has a hard time keeping herself from doing the gymnast's head lift. I'm looking forward to seeing how this season progresses; there seems to be a lot of potential with more than a few of the dancers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

After watching the interview of Melissa it is apparent this lady needs to grow up. Who on earth at age 26 would answer a question with haha ah haha. She is very immature and evidently has difficulty answering a question or speaking in full sentences or making an intelligent comment.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3381197;
    After watching the interview of Melissa it is apparent this lady needs to grow up. Who on earth at age 26 would answer a question with haha ah haha. She is very immature and evidently has difficulty answering a question or speaking in full sentences or making an intelligent comment.
    Huh? Melissa is quite well spoken and fun in a lot of interviews and has given a lot of interviews where she is gracious. I think that interview was cut off a bit as well so she could have said something else.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3381165;
    I don't know. She's going to have to shake that booty & loosen up a bit.
    Have you ever seen a DCC routine? I think we may to worry that she will shake that booty too much! LOL. I actually think she will excel in the salsa as long as she makes sure to get 'down'. She seemed to dance very 'up there'. I'm not a dancer so my terms may be off but it was almost like she was doing ballet at times rather than waltzing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3381206;
    Have you ever seen a DCC routine? I think we may to worry that she will shake that booty too much! LOL. I actually think she will excel in the salsa as long as she makes sure to get 'down'. She seemed to dance very 'up there'. I'm not a dancer so my terms may be off but it was almost like she was doing ballet at times rather than waltzing.
    And Len did make a comment that she needs to keep her feet down. She also has to learn to show her emotions according to the dance and the music.So just like the others, she has to grow as a dancer but one advantage for her is her natural grace and ability to learn quickly. I'm excited for what this will bring to her in the future.

I agree pm. She is so young and full of life for her age. Don't you just love her!!

FORT Fogey

I think she was in a good mood and that was just her way of saying "no comment." IMO she is articulate, gracious and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jcsorrels;3381219;
    I agree pm. She is so young and full of life for her age. Don't you just love her!!
    No jcsorrels to answer your question, I do not "love her". I find her extremely annoying and whiney and immature and she needs to learn to close her mouth, it is unbecoming standing around looking like you are catching flies. And IMO she is anything but articulate when speaking and the haha's was just one example. She is a sore loser imo or she could have made a modest statement and proceeded on with her dancing but, she looked like a fool with the haha answer.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3381360;
    No jcsorrels to answer your question, I do not "love her". I find her extremely annoying and whiney and immature and she needs to learn to close her mouth, it is unbecoming standing around looking like you are catching flies. And IMO she is anything but articulate when speaking and the haha's was just one example. She is a sore loser imo or she could have made a modest statement and proceeded on with her dancing but, she looked like a fool with the haha answer.

I agree pminn1608. And lets not forget the annoying faces. She said herself that when they returned home they found they didn't really have much to say to each other. That many of the feelings the did feel was the excitement and hype from the show. She knew they were broken up at the time of the ATFR. She did not waste any time either in seeing someone new. She could have just as easily stopped the filming of the ATFR herself, but she played along. IMO she is loving playing the victim, IMO something she is not.

Get over yourself Mel.

Closed Thread