Closed Thread
Page 10 of 375 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani - Season 8

It seemed like Mel took Carrie Ann's breath away or at least left her with a loss for words there for a minute.

Well just wanted to pop in & say ahhhhhhhhhhh I love Mel & Tony on DWTS, she's gonna win the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!

She is so graceful & blew them all away with only 2 days training & she get's the second highest score.

How ironic that the person not even expected to be on the show will now be the most popular & could win it all because I am using my votes for them for sure, Tony has always been one of my favs & he is so special & such a lovely person that she can only flourish & get even better with Tony teaching her!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 03-12-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Melissa did great! Especially for only having 48 hours of practice with Tony! And I am so happy for Tony, he never gets great partners (until now!), and he is a nice guy. Did you see how he was talking her through their dance?
    ~Supernatural Addict~

i'm very much looking forward to seeing them next week. anyone know what they're dancing?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Everyone who danced the waltz will dance the salsa; everyone who danced the cha cha will get the quickstep.

is there a set formula for who is dancing what through the whole season? i've never paid much attention but i'm curious now...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I don't know exactly what dances they're doing this season. I heard East Coast Swing and Argentine Tango (yay!) were going to be added, and we'll probably see the return of the paso doble, foxtrot, jive, samba, and rumba. I don't know what weeks these will be. They mixed it up last season, but typically it's been Cha-Cha and Foxtrot/Waltz week 1, Rumba/Mambo and Quick Step week 2(I'm guessing Salsa might replace Mambo), Jive and Tango Week 3, Paso Doble and Foxtrot/Viennese Waltz/Waltz week 4, Samba and Rumba week 5. Then they start doing previous dances week 6 onwards. In terms of who's dancing what, the couples usually reveal what they'll be dancing once each results show is over with. I think they get their next dance and music that night.

For next week, those dancing the salsa are Melissa/Tony, Shawn/Mark, David/Kym, Steve/Karina, Steve/Lacey, Belinda/Jonathan, and Quickstep Lawrence/Edyta, Ty/Chelsie, Denise/Maks, Gilles/Cheryl, Lil Kim/Derek, Chuck/Julianne, Holly/Dmitry
    Last edited by karalott; 03-12-2009 at 12:59 AM.

FORT Fogey

I was hoping that Melissa would be okay. I was hpoping that she wouldn't fall or get hurt or look awful.

What I saw was WOW!

What a great second act in her life.

And yes--IMO this is inspiring--finding something good in the outcome of something that seemed so bad.

It might be something other people--myself included--could very much take to heart.

That thing about lemonade from lemons might very well be true.

FORT Newbie

I have watched Melissa during the Bachelor series, admiring her courage and valour, wishing her nothing but the best as she endeavours this competition on Dancing with the Stars.

A new beginning for Melissa, and happiness for always.

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3380792;
    Melissa did great! Especially for only having 48 hours of practice with Tony! And I am so happy for Tony, he never gets great partners (until now!), and he is a nice guy. Did you see how he was talking her through their dance?
    I wouldn't say never he did have Stacy, who I believe to be 1 of the best dancers to ever be on the show.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Closed Thread