+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3396914;
    I base my opinion on the fact that the top 4 is dictated by VOTES as much as by scores. Melissa seems a shoo-in for top4, Shawn has the abilty and the popularity to make top4, Gilles has the ability and the sex appeal=votes, Ty has the come from behind, growing capability and personality to garner the scores and the votes. There are others, but this is why I don't think L'il Kim will make top 4.
    Thanks for sharing your reasoning. I can see those making it to the top 4. Although, I still wouldn't leave out the LT since football players have tons of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyDovolaniFan;3396934;
    Thanks for sharing your reasoning. I can see those making it to the top 4. Although, I still wouldn't leave out the LT since football players have tons of fans.
    Yep, I'd see LT staying longer than L'il Kim. Voters seem to love seeing those big football players dancing. They are apparently entertaining that type of viewer, so they vote to them around.

I have to hand it to Lil Kim and Derek for their performance last night. She is hanging in there and I can see the effort she has made since week one. I enjoyed watching their dance.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

I have not been a fan of Lil Kim's dances thus far, but last night was very well done. Kudos for the choreography and excellent performance.

FORT Fanatic

I wouldnt be surprised if the viewing audience puts her in the bottom two this week. She just doesnt have the fan support. Someone mentioned putting bags on their heads and just watching the perfomance. This is what would help Lil Kim, I am not saying she isnt attractive! I am saying that anonymity would certainly help her on this show.

I don't know about her fan base, but Derek is very popular and has a lot of fans.

FORT Fogey

Great performance. And, as Derek said, I see them inching upwartds gradually.I seeing these two perform. More than I enjoyed Derek and Brooke. Their personalities just shine through each dance and they slowing keep increasing the charm offensive. Go girl

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3398402;
    I wouldnt be surprised if the viewing audience puts her in the bottom two this week. She just doesnt have the fan support. Someone mentioned putting bags on their heads and just watching the perfomance. This is what would help Lil Kim, I am not saying she isnt attractive! I am saying that anonymity would certainly help her on this show.
    Where do you get the idea that they don't have fan support?

Okay, she went to jail and paid her dues. The new Lil Kim now it totally different fromt the old Lil Kim. I'm way proud of her and hopes she continues to do well!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3396942;
    Yep, I'd see LT staying longer than L'il Kim. Voters seem to love seeing those big football players dancing. They are apparently entertaining that type of viewer, so they vote to them around.
    I'm not really sure I think the viewers love football players as much as they love a certain type of football player, a football player who can deliver a believable performance (which is basically the only type the show has had so far), i.e., one that shows a lot of personality, has some sense of rhythm and exudes fun on the dance floor. Lawrence has none of these, and has never once turned my head for a second look, but I've enjoyed all of the other NFLers to date. I don't see Lawrence going that far to be honest.

I'm not sure of Lil Kim's fan base, but if she keeps her scores up, I think she can possibly outlast him.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

+ Reply to Thread