+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Lil' Kim -- Dancing for Dollars - TMZ.com

Lil' Kim is on the wrong show -- she shoulda been on "Deal or No Deal" so she could pay her taxes ... cause melting down a plastic trophy isn't going to make a dent.

The "Dancing With the Stars" contestant reportedly owes $979,090 in delinquent state and federal taxes, according to The Detroit News. Uncle Sam, as well as his cousin's in NY, CA, and NJ, also claims she owes them.

Lil's rep says, " Lil' Kim is paying her tax debt and will continue to do so."

How do you rack up almost a mil in debt when you didn't have to even pay rent for an entire year?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Kim is winning me over tbh. She is quite funny & nice, which I didn't expect, and she seems like a pretty good dancer as well.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;3384817;
    Kim is winning me over tbh. She is quite funny & nice, which I didn't expect, and she seems like a pretty good dancer as well.
    I thought that was a good routine, and she was entertaining.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

I like the way Derek took care of Kim, the way he covered her breast. Actually until I read it on the board I did not notice any wrong. I like thier dance together, they do get on well and have a wonderful rapport. Go girl!

Living, Lil Kim as a paw tattoo on each breast and it was covered by a band aid. I think Derek was trying to cover the band aid. Most girls on this show have shown way more breast than Kim did yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3391104;
    Living, Lil Kim as a paw tattoo on each breast and it was covered by a band aid. I think Derek was trying to cover the band aid. Most girls on this show have shown way more breast than Kim did yesterday.
    I wonder why they didn't cover her tattoos with glitter like they do on Melissa? Nice cover-up Derek! LOL. Lil Kim can shake her booty, that's for sure.
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Great job last night. I think Derek/Kim were second best, right after Gilles/Cheryl.

FORT Regular

I think they're really going to be a contender. I don't think they're up there with Giles/Melissa/Shawn just yet but I would keep my eye on them. Derek is a mad choreographer so we could see some cool things. I do think sometimes Derek out-dances his partners. Does that make any sense? I think some of the partners tone down their movements so it doesn't show off their partners weakness but I couldn't help but feeling last night that my eyes would be drawn from Kim to Derek at times even though I thought she was wonderful. She's just so teeny and he's like POW, hit this dance pose Saturday Night Fever style...and you lose Kim for a moment.
    "The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by betteD08;3391292;
    I think they're really going to be a contender. I don't think they're up there with Giles/Melissa/Shawn just yet but I would keep my eye on them. Derek is a mad choreographer so we could see some cool things. I do think sometimes Derek out-dances his partners. Does that make any sense? I think some of the partners tone down their movements so it doesn't show off their partners weakness but I couldn't help but feeling last night that my eyes would be drawn from Kim to Derek at times even though I thought she was wonderful. She's just so teeny and he's like POW, hit this dance pose Saturday Night Fever style...and you lose Kim for a moment.
    Yes, I felt the same way, Derek outdanced Lil'kim and did not give her a more rigorous routine. I think she can handle more but, Derek seemed to focus more on the butt and waist movement. He was called out on missing the basics of the dance. Without much of the basics, Lil'kim was very good. Can you imagine her dancing with the techniques as well. I want to see them grow. This squeaky clean boy and hard woman finding a meeting point and flowing out in dance. That will be nice.

Didn't expect to like Lil Kim at all, but she's doing a pretty good job.

+ Reply to Thread