+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3428610;
    I just assumed he was mugging for the camera to divert attention back to himself (again). I love his dancing, but this has driven me nuts all season.
    Injury over dancing would seem to be a better bet for gaining camera time this season.

L'il Kim's serious face looked over-the-top mean. That Star Trek Voyager 7 of 9 thing on her face only drew more attention to her face.

That said, the dance and the gown were beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3428668;
    Injury over dancing would seem to be a better bet for gaining camera time this season.
    It has worked well for Gilles for a few weeks now, and Melissa for a few days so maybe it's someone elses turn. Probably not one of the pros though.

There's a Jim Henson puppet that Kim reminds me so much of and I can not remember who she is. She has the identical face shape. Can anyone help me out. I think she's supposed to be a cranky old lady but can't remember much else. Wish I could find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3429113;
    It has worked well for Gilles for a few weeks now, and Melissa for a few days so maybe it's someone elses turn. Probably not one of the pros though.
    Nancy O'Dell, Jewel, Woz, Steve-O, Holly,Gilles, Kim, Melissa,... it's this season's theme. They even had an injuries of the week segment as a filler piece last night.

FORT Newbie

I agree with you, Needsalife. I think he fainted flat out. No one mentioned it w/ all the stupid broo ha ha over Melissa staying over Chuck. He looked very bad at the end of the show. They are covering up this one.
    I actually came over here, knowing what super sleuths you guys are. Everybody, watch your tapes. He fainted.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3429113;

There's a Jim Henson puppet that Kim reminds me so much of and I can not remember who she is. She has the identical face shape. Can anyone help me out. I think she's supposed to be a cranky old lady but can't remember much else. Wish I could find her.

Maybe Janice from the rock band? Although, Kim is much prettier!

I really don't think that Derek "fainted". I've watched the footage several times & they looked down at him & chuckled. He truely passed out a few seasons ago & there was no "cover up". DWTS likes drama, if Derek had actually passed out, they would not be trying to cover it up. IMHO

ETA:Ducky, good try , but that's quite the one. I don't know which one...but it's there somewhere.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

There's too many Muppets it's hard to remember. I didn't think Derek had actually fainted, just figured it was Derek being Derek, then read across the web maybe he really had. But considering how injury ridden this season has been it would have made news. Actually, that may not even be something to joke about at the rate this season is going I don't remember Derek passing out in a previous season. I know the last two seasons he had a neck injury that caused him to go to the ER.

If polls across the web are any indication of fan support, it seems like Kim might be more vulnerable than Ty in terms of leaving. Kim hasn't even been in the fake bottom 2, which may be that false sense of security that she's safe to her fans. I wonder if that'll be the big shock of the season if she leaves next.

Count me in with not thinking that was a real faint.

I checked it out again, and all it looked to be to me was Derek just clowning around.

I absolutely agree with other posters that if that'd been real, it would've been ALL over the news in a heartbeat!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie

From Derek's Twitter:

Hurt my knee really really bad today... Can barely walk hopefully it will heal in time for Monday...
    about 8 hours ago from web

+ Reply to Thread