+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Lil Kim & Derek Hough - Season 8

Let's face it. Kim is pretty busty for such a little thing. Considering how energetic her jive was, it's reasonable that the movement might cause a problem. I seriously doubt that she's doing it on purpose.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3415499;
    I thought the same thing. That's two shows she's had problems with a pastie showing. I'm a woman and I can tell (in my bathing suit) when I start 'ridin high'. After her first dance when Derek tried to strategically place his arm over her to shield her from the camera and she acted like she didn't know what was going on I had to wonder... Then after this week both pasties were peaking out at times and you know she had to feel something. Hey whatever--- fames fame. It worked for Janet Jackson. I know Lil' Kim is known for showing her pasties, but this seems like a family program to me and is just offensive. Cute or not, her past reputation made me question why she was on the show in the first place.
    Believe me, she is one of the rare stars on the show. superstar for that matter. How many people can get away with being known internationally by one word name only, Madonna, Pink, JLo, P Diddy, and others. Lil'Kim falls in this group. She was in prison, so was Martha Stewart. She was in prison because she lied and was found out. How many of us have lied (and not being found out) we lie daily and get away with it. There is no difference in a lie, a lie is a lie and she paid for hers. It does not take away from her being a superstar.
    Last edited by Living; 04-16-2009 at 08:32 AM.

With respect to her boob making an unscheduled appearance, when I was much younger I had a very pretty but bordering-on-conservative sundress that had a top of a sort of stiff material that covered the girls completely. Anyway, I'm out for dinner with friends, sitting across from the scary/cool musician brother of one of my friends, having an animated conversation about something or other, gesticulating wildly while making my point. And apparently, completely without my knowledge, the right hand girl made an appearance and just stayed there, staring at the scary guy across the table. I didn't know it was on its way out, I don't know how long it stayed that way. Sometimes boobs just have minds of their own without their owner being a tart of some sort.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Lil Kim's girls taking a bow is the fault of the costumers, not Lil Kim. LK's obviously comfortable with her body and I thought she showed some humor at the wardrobe malfunction.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3415706;
    Lil Kim's girls taking a bow is the fault of the costumers, not Lil Kim. LK's obviously comfortable with her body and I thought she showed some humor at the wardrobe malfunction.
    I am often amazed that the female dancers don't have more malfunctions with the low cut tops and all the cleavage revealed. I know they are taped and secured, but with all the backward bends, jumping and twists, I am surprise their "girls" don't make their own appearance more often. Tom B. was so cute to immediately shield Lil Kim from the camera. It wasn't the first wardrobe malfunction on the show and it won't be the last. Even the guys are not immune from malfunctions, e.g, Mark B. needed a little more strapping down several weeks ago during dress rehearsal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3415675;
    With respect to her boob making an unscheduled appearance, when I was much younger I had a very pretty but bordering-on-conservative sundress that had a top of a sort of stiff material that covered the girls completely. Anyway, I'm out for dinner with friends, sitting across from the scary/cool musician brother of one of my friends, having an animated conversation about something or other, gesticulating wildly while making my point. And apparently, completely without my knowledge, the right hand girl made an appearance and just stayed there, staring at the scary guy across the table. I didn't know it was on its way out, I don't know how long it stayed that way. Sometimes boobs just have minds of their own without their owner being a tart of some sort.
    I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you shared it on this board. That made me chuckle. So much for conservative clothing....

Improvement or Not?

KIM BEFORE:
    [IMG][/IMG]

KIM AFTER (surgery on nose, chin, lips, bosoms)

As to her transgressions, really the main thing she lied about to the grand jury was denying the guy next to her shooting the gun was even there, so no biggie. . .
    Last edited by BritLit; 04-17-2009 at 01:13 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I think she looks ok here, but , I think, she's starting to get a little carried away. She's starting to look too pointy. I really did enjoy her live last week, but wish she could be happy with her looks & stop trying to totally change the "landscape" of her face.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3417031;
    Improvement or Not?

KIM BEFORE:
    [IMG][/IMG]

KIM AFTER (surgery on nose, chin, lips, bosoms)

The mug shot does not do her "before" look justice. She was a beautiful young woman before she made all of the changes, and IMO prettier than now. But in the entertainment world, I guess many believe they should be "improved" in order to succeed?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3415641;
    Believe me, she is one of the rare stars on the show. superstar for that matter. How many people can get away with being known internationally by one word name only, Madonna, Pink, JLo, P Diddy, and others. Lil'Kim falls in this group. She was in prison, so was Martha Stewart. She was in prison because she lied and was found out. How many of us have lied (and not being found out) we lie daily and get away with it. There is no difference in a lie, a lie is a lie and she paid for hers. It does not take away from her being a superstar.
    How many people do you think actually could pick Lil Kim out of a lineup unless everyone else was 6 feet tall? She comes from a niche market (rap) and she's not that big in that market anymore.
    Sorry but on some things, I am not a moral relativist. And I can't stand MS either, but for a lot of reasons. Evryone may, or may not, tell lies in their life, but lying to the police about a shooting, and lying under oath in court are quite differnt things than telling your friend she doesn't look fat in that dress. Lying to keep a thug who shot someone because he is a friend is quite low. And, from her jailhouse routine, and shout out to the girls in jail, she's apparently not the least bit sorry about it.
    Last edited by MissThing; 04-17-2009 at 02:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread