+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 11/10 & 11/11 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 11/10 & 11/11 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

I think Brooke is having fun, but when dancing a serious dance like tango, it does not show. I do think the schedule and having four kids is taking a toll on her. Brooke and Derek are having fun because they seem to get along fine. I also think the choreography is a good balance. It is not like Kristi last season who seemed to be working too much to keep up with Mark. I still think Brooke should win. She is the best this season.

Sorry, but I don't see any fun in Brooke's dancing and it's a shame. She is very good, a real natural, but I think it's just as important to interpret the dances. To me that is the real creative genius here. If you can make the audience feel that emotion, whether it's passion, sheer joy, anger, love and romance, well then you've achieved something. I want to feel like I am right there on the dance floor with them. Warren does that for me. Lance and Lacey, sometimes. They have lacked consistency. Cody has even managed to win my affection. The kid really works hard and does manage to convey the feel of the dance. I didn't think he could pull off a grown-up dance like the foxtrot, but he never looked more poised. His jitterbug was just an explosion of energy and wild abandon.

I do not think Brooke has a lock on this by any means. I am not saying that she isn't deserving. I just wish I could really feel it with her. We have seen all too often that it's not just about getting the technical dance steps. It's about having that certain something - the magic, for lack of a better word. Warren has that by a mile.

Who is John Galt?

When the three pro couples danced together at the results show to Brad Paisley, who was the one dancing with Kym? It sounded like they said it was Jacob Marzo (Alex's brother?). He's hot!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3233862;
    When the three pro couples danced together at the results show to Brad Paisley, who was the one dancing with Kym? It sounded like they said it was Jacob Marzo (Alex's brother?). He's hot!
    That's Genya Mazo, and he is Alec's brother. He's danced on the results shows before and is/has gone on tour with the show. I agree, he's cute and I wish he'd become a pro on here.

+ Reply to Thread