+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 & 11/11 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

Re: 11/10 Show Discussion**Spoilers**

I don't think anyone would deny that technically speaking - Brooke is the best but she and Derek have no spark. I get bored watching them. To me, Brooke looks like she is so worried about remembering the steps that she isn't having fun.

I really like Warren and Cody - while they might not be technically perfect - they both just have SO MUCH FUN! and that is what I like to see. I didn't like Kristy last year b/c I didn't feel like she was having fun and I think that is so key. My favorite danceer still to this day is Drew - he was such a blast to watch and I would feel the same way if Warren won. My husband and I think Warren is like a movie character of the football player that breaks out in dance to show his softer side in a comedy and we absolute love him - that man has embraced the spirit of DWTS!

Lance does a blog and he said in it that he hopes Cody leaves tonight and Maurice next week putting him in the top 3 with Brooke and Maurice. That seems rather rude and arrogant to me to say that he hopes Cody leaves tonight. So it is my hope that Lance and his arrogant butt get the boot tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3232641;
    I don't think anyone would deny that technically speaking - Brooke is the best but she and Derek have no spark. I get bored watching them. To me, Brooke looks like she is so worried about remembering the steps that she isn't having fun.

I really like Warren and Cody - while they might not be technically perfect - they both just have SO MUCH FUN! and that is what I like to see. I didn't like Kristy last year b/c I didn't feel like she was having fun and I think that is so key. My favorite danceer still to this day is Drew - he was such a blast to watch and I would feel the same way if Warren won. My husband and I think Warren is like a movie character of the football player that breaks out in dance to show his softer side in a comedy and we absolute love him - that man has embraced the spirit of DWTS!

Lance does a blog and he said in it that he hopes Cody leaves tonight and Maurice next week putting him in the top 3 with Brooke and Maurice. That seems rather rude and arrogant to me to say that he hopes Cody leaves tonight. So it is my hope that Lance and his arrogant butt get the boot tonight!

That seems rather rude for Lance to actually say who he wants to leave tonight. I am surprised. They should all at least TRY to be good sports about this thing. I have liked Lance and Lacey and feel that they are being unjustly scored because of bias, but this comment is really not appropriate.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Well, I haven't liked Lacey but was okay with Lance. Now I can't stand either one and hope both get sent packing tonight. I hope Lance realizes he likely won't beat Brooke or Warren in the finals. Which would be nice to see those two come in second when they go in so sure they're going to take it.

Go Warren/Kym!
    Last edited by karalott; 11-11-2008 at 06:45 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NannaV;3232436;
    I agree that Kym has done a wonderful job with the choreography for Warren. I smile when I watch the two of them dance.
    Yes, and what really struck me about their wonderful tango was the *equality* of the two of them. Warren looked masterful, as much in charge of the dance as Kym. With a lot of the couples there's always an obvious mismatch of skill and confidence. You know: the routines where the pro dances around the celebrity, who strikes a few poses. The worst example of that was Mark Ballas and Kim Kardashian. I don't know whether it was that he just couldn't figure out to choreograph for her, or whether she literally could not move at all.

By the way, why is Warren's thread closed? Not an omen, I hope!

Just checking in from West Coast. Anyone safe yet?

Premium Member

Lance and Lacey and Warren and Kym are safe

thanks so much - love Lance and Lacey

to Warren/Kym

to Lance/Lacey

So it looks like it's either Cody or Maurice. I wonder if they'll put Brooke in the bottom 2 for something different. Not that it'd be suspenseful.

Cmon Cody/Julianne PLEEASSEE be safe!

Good to see Julianne back. Always love her dancing!

I just want Edyta to be safe. She's out after this week, but she was so heartbroken over last week and nearly being eliminated. She didn't look as sad last night. But I'd hate for her to go out and think she was the reason Cody got eliminated.

I'm still thinking Maurice. Not that I'm the best at guessing who's going home, but between the five he's the weakest one left and I think Julianne will help Cody get through.

+ Reply to Thread