+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: 11/03 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Susan needs to go! She did not deserve 8's at all. She is still so stiff. I feel for Lance/Lacey and Cody/Edyta. She was horrible during that group dance too. The woman just irks me, I do not like her personality at all.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

She totally didn't deserve them, but what were they for? Really, I went back and watched that part of the show (yes, partly to catch a glimpse of Alec again ) but I realized CA just seemed bored with her dance. They all did. And again, they overpraise and overscore her. The judges are beginning to be like the Idol judges; they'll be all criticism or praise, but not really give the couple anything thing to work on. I think, like with Cloris, they know her time is coming so why bother being constructive. Apparently CA didn't realize she was part of the reason Cloris outlasted Toni, and why Susan may outlast a better dancer. I just hope this doesn't cost Cody. Edyta looked even more heart broken tonight than she she did with Jeff Those two got the shaft big time. That group paso may have bought Maurice another week, so if Susan doesn't go, I worry it'll be Cody.

The ONLY thing I can come up with for Susan's scores is that they didn't want to score her low and have her fans come out in droves to vote for her. This way the voters might think she is safe and power vote for Cody or even Warren (his first dance didn't get very good scores).

Hopefully this means she will be gone tomorrow night.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

No Cloris in sight! I am sure they told her not to show up, let alone in a costume.

I see we all agree that Susan has to go. She is a mess on all levels. Her physical appearance is alarming, too skinny, terrible hair, too much make up and plastic personality.

To the Point

Shoepie, this sounds so cruel, but Susan has had so much plastic surgery you might say she's all plastic. Anyway, as much as I wasn't a fan with her from the start, I actually find it painful cruel for her to stay. She seems to be very aware that she stinks and she seems very fragile emotionally, as well as physically.

Cody is young and immature but I think he has greatly improved on the dance floor. Even my DH commented on that. He certainly deserved to be scored higher than Susan.

This season is a snooze.

FORT Fogey

I finally figured out last night what Susan's dancing reminds me of. You know how in gymnastic floor routines, or even some figure skating routines, the music is playing, but the performance is really not set TO the music? That's what Susan's dancing is like. She is moving around the floor, and music is playing, but the two are not necessarily connected.

FORT Fogey

I am losing interest rather quickly in this show. I am still steamed that they cannot drudge up enough money to have the winner have something to give to charity, but now the celebrities are not even celebrities. The group dance scoring last night did me in. How was that fair? Lance/Lacey you were great, but Susan stunk so you get a low score to add to your great score from earlier . And I am sick of Brooke getting so overbloated scores, and frankly all the women. Lance deserved a ten for his performance tonight. They honestly think he was one point higher than Susan????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3227893;
    Is Bruno gay? I thought so when the show first started, but he comes on to the women all of the time.
    I seem to recall him talking about his wife during previous seasons. I think he's married; or at least he was married.

I could be misremembering, but I don't think so.

I didn't get to watch last night - they preempted the show for a Steelers game. Aargh... We get the other networks in my area on 2 channels - one from Pittsburgh and one from Clarksburg - except for CBS which comes only from Pittsburgh, so there is no alternative when the Steelers play on Monday nights.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3227967;
    I seem to recall him talking about his wife during previous seasons. I think he's married; or at least he was married.

I could be misremembering, but I don't think so.
    Bruno is openly gay and has been with his partner Paul, for many years.

+ Reply to Thread