+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

Re: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

It was nice to see Misty in the audience during the show on Monday.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I loved seeing Misty too, but it was bitter sweet being reminded that they were out. I always love when stars of the present and past seasons make an appearance in the audience. It was great seeing Stacy as well, and I'm always surprised when Kelly Monaco shows up.

Did anyone see the "Shaq vs." episode with her? Doing that would seem to argue she's back playing, since the whole premise is "Athletes vs. Shaq in their own sports".

I missed it, but plan to look it up online. I'm sure its GOT to be on Hulu.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3683774;
    Did anyone see the "Shaq vs." episode with her? Doing that would seem to argue she's back playing, since the whole premise is "Athletes vs. Shaq in their own sports".

Krom, I had the same surgery this past February, and I'm now back doing everything I was doing prior-- granted, I am NO athlete, and have quite a bit of arthritis as well, but if I can tote this much (think a LOT) weight up and down several flights of stairs many times a night at my work, I'd think Misty would be able to play beach volleyball; she's had about four more months than I, IS a world class athlete, and so on.
    My foot actually feels better than it did before the surgery, and I have 100% range of motion in it, and I didn't have to do nine months of PT, I think that is a worst case scenario. I was good to go other than building endurance after 12 weeks.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3683774;

I was channel surfing and caught the tail end of the show. Misty looked great! She looks like she is fully recovered. She and Kerri kicked Shaq's tail into the sand. Shaq had one of the best beach men pros playing as his partner too.

It is indeed up on Hulu. I'd link, but I think Hulu is just as much on the Verboten link list as YouTube, so... go look yourself!

Anyway, she definitely appeared to be moving fairly naturally, although to be honest, I don't think Shaq (and his partner, that "Professor" guy) really tested the ladies that much. Shaq was kind of useless (he actually did much better playing football the previous week against Ben Roethlisberger).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112