+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

Re: Misty May-Treanor - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3212534;
    If they need to bring anyone back to replace Misty, I would much rather see Ted McGinley, who is charming, fun to watch, and was really trying to learn. Kim Kardashian is a waste of air time.
    Thank you, Florimel. I was just thinking the same thing. I still don't understand how he didn't get the votes. Probably people like me who want to vote but can't because I don't get home to vote in time.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm so upset that Misty got injured. Poor Maks, he just can't catch a break. I really think he could have been a contender with her. I am so going to miss both of them, but more so my gorgeous Maks
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Poor Maks?? He chose not to participate last season and the one before that, he was in the finals.

I am sure he will still be around wearing his leather vest, lol.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213094;
    Poor Maks?? He chose not to participate last season and the one before that, he was in the finals.

I am sure he will still be around wearing his leather vest, lol.
    He was on the show in the 2nd (Tia Carrere left 5th), 3rd (he and Will Ford left 5th again), 4th (was in the top 3 with Laila Ali), 5th (was second, with Mel B) and took one season off by choice.. and is back again this their, 7th season. It has been said that he will be on next season as well.

I think the Poor Maks is becuase he can't get a break, hes had some of the best partners in years that he made it to the finals and didn't win. I will have to admit myself Ono shoud have won that season, but Maks and Mel were amazing.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Maks and Mel did not win because they were no where near as good as Helio and Julianne.

But back to Misty, hopefully her surgery will go well.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;3213130;
    Maks and Mel did not win because they were no where near as good as Helio and Julianne.

But back to Misty, hopefully her surgery will go well.
    Dance wise I'd have to disagree because I always felt Helio/Julianne won on personality. Granted, he wasn't the worst dance this show had ever seen, but compared to Mel no contest (imo, anyway).

Maks seemed really excited about being back this season and being paired with Misty. I do hope he'll be back next season, and also hope Misty has a speedy recovery. At least I can over Maks in the results shows and at the finale.

MelB was absolutely a much better dancer than Helio and they most definitely won on personality. Personality, and Juilanne's fan base.

I'll be on the lookout for Maks and that leather vest.

I saw lots of pictures of Maks out with Cheryl on another site. They were from a couple different occasions/clubs. Are they an item or just out partying as friends? They did look a little cozy in some of the shots.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3213203;
    I saw lots of pictures of Maks out with Cheryl on another site. They were from a couple different occasions/clubs. Are they an item or just out partying as friends? They did look a little cozy in some of the shots.
    I saw those pictures too. The whole thing just seems too much like a publicity set up to me. They just happen to arrive at a few places where they know paparazzi will be, and they're holding hands? And it all just happens to occur at the start of a DWTS season? Every year the producers try to "produce" a behind the scenes romance -- Maks and Willa, Julianne and Helio, etc. The real benind the scenes romances like Mark and Sabrina always seem to occur much more covertly. A big part of me thinks that the producers found themselves with too many married participants this year, and created Maks and Cheryl instead. That said, if they are a real couple, I think they'd be a rather hot couple.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3213203;
    'll be on the lookout for Maks and that leather vest.
    I think he looked so yummy in a simple black suit last night, we his tie just slightly undone.

I'm going to go with a poor Misty. More than a dancing injury, this could end her career. It is a hard injury to come back from and it is a major part of the movement she uses in Volleyball.

I'm hoping she recovers fully.

Wanted to add, Maks really impressed me with the way he has handled this. He is a class guy.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread