+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Cody Linley - Season 7

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Cody Linley - Season 7

According to Derek Julianne won't be back next week. So hopefully Cody survives another week so I can see Edyta again.

They got the biggest shaft of the night, imo. In no way was Cody's VW worse than Susan's paso or even Maurice's cha cha. I thought that was one of Cody's best dances of the season. That was bad enough they got the bottom of the score board for that, but then they had to be stuck with team Susan.

Edyta looked so sad after looking so happy at the beginning of the show.

Who is John Galt?

Cody got shafted by the judges. He was waaay better than Susan or Maurice. Boooo!

Wednesday’s Dancing: What You Didn’t See - PEOPLE TV Watch

In Place of Julianne: “I didn’t want to disappoint Cody or Julianne or their fans,” said Edyta Sliwinska, who is subbing for Hough as she recuperates from surgery. “I was praying, Please, God, not tonight! It would have been the worst night of my life.” Given a week to work with the easily distracted Linley, Sliwinska went straight to Hough for advice on how to train the 18-year-old. “The best advice that Julianne gave me was that I have to be more tough on Cody than I would on anyone else because he’s younger,” Sliwinska said. “I wish I could put horse blinders on him and maybe a leash so that he doesn’t wander around.”
    Here's an excerpt from the "What You Didn't See". Poor Edyta She and Cody got screwed big time.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-06-2008 at 04:11 PM.

Man... I like her so much... she just looked so miserable! Poor thing. They did get screwed. Big time! I totally expect them to be eliminated next week (or is Julianne back?). I wish for once Edyta would catch a break and get the ringer or something close to it. I'd love to see her stick around.

Edyta's been on the show 7 seasons and I believe it's because she truly loves what she's doing. It's not so much about winning or the fame to her is my take. Hopefully next season she gets the ringer, or the guy with the biggest fan base. I know people have said she's lucked out with her partners, and personally I think Kym has gotten the biggest shaft in terms of partners. But why not give her the next Mario, Apolo, or Joey Fatone next season (and give Alec the Brooke or Kristi). She definitely paid her dues with Jeff Ross, hopefully she doesn't get the next Adam Carolla next time. Edyta's always lasted at least to the halfway point, and this season hasn't been the same without her. I hated to see her so sad

As for Cody, I think now that Julianne is gone they're going to throw him under the bus. I just think they might want Maurice to stick around because that'll get them the final 3 of Warren/Brooke/Lance. I can't believe Maurice will make it over those 3, and I think he's been luck so far this season, with Misty's injury, and then Cloris and Susan being weaker than he was. Julianne is returning week after next to sing, but it doesn't mean she'll be able to dance. His VW was much better than Susan's paso or even Maurice's cha cha, and unfortuantely I think this week he's also going to take another beating now that Susan's gone.
    Last edited by karalott; 11-07-2008 at 01:14 AM.

I just have to say that I love Edyta, but her & Cody dancing together looks quite strange.. he looks like a 12 year old boy dancing with a 30 year old woman. I know it is only because Julianne is recovering, but it doesn't look very good.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3230097;
    Edyta's been on the show 7 seasons and I believe it's because she truly loves what she's doing. It's not so much about winning or the fame to her is my take. Hopefully next season she gets the ringer, or the guy with the biggest fan base. I know people have said she's lucked out with her partners, and personally I think Kym has gotten the biggest shaft in terms of partners. But why not give her the next Mario, Apolo, or Joey Fatone next season (and give Alec the Brooke or Kristi). She definitely paid her dues with Jeff Ross, hopefully she doesn't get the next Adam Carolla next time. Edyta's always lasted at least to the halfway point, and this season hasn't been the same without her. I hated to see her so sad

As for Cody, I think now that Julianne is gone they're going to throw him under the bus. I just think they might want Maurice to stick around because that'll get them the final 3 of Warren/Brooke/Lance. I can't believe Maurice will make it over those 3, and I think he's been luck so far this season, with Misty's injury, and then Cloris and Susan being weaker than he was. Julianne is returning week after next to sing, but it doesn't mean she'll be able to dance. His VW was much better than Susan's paso or even Maurice's cha cha, and unfortuantely I think this week he's also going to take another beating now that Susan's gone.

I agree that Kym has gotten the biggest shaft in terms of partners......I think her and Warren could win though. She deserves it for being a good sport, I like Kym a lot. Derek has been lucky so far with the partners he has had, Jennie Garth, Shannon Elizabeth, and now Brooke Burke.

FORT Regular

Julianne come back

FORT Regular

Derek was lucky? He had good, average to above average partners, but I think Mark is the lucky one. He had Kristi and Sabrina. Kim was bad this season but people assumed she would have big fan support. I think Mark has been lucky and Kym and Edyta have not gotten good partners. Among the girls, Cheryl has been pretty lucky. I think even luckier than Julianne. But Cody/Edyta seemed a bit off. Maybe it'll be better this week.

Who is John Galt?

Cody got shafted last week by the judges he was much better than either Susan or Maurice. He just doesn't look right with Edyta. She is Miss Sexpot and so much more mature than he is. He also looks uncomfortable with Edyta. He was very well matched with Julianne and had such a huge crush on her that I think he performed well more to please her than to get good scores. He doesn't have that same drive with Edyta.

+ Reply to Thread