+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloris Leachman - Season 7

FORT Regular

Re: Cloris Leachman - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3204681;
    I finally watched the first show yesterday afternoon and have taped last nights. OMG, she was horrid the first night. I've always liked her and thought she was quite witty - when she was younger. But, I think she's just lost it and is getting dementia. She is waaay too old for this show and to me the show has lost a lot of credibility for even putting her on. I can't imagine that they need the controversy. They must have countless celebrities who are anxious to try out. They should have let Paul Abdul do it. At least she would have been good and interesting to see how she could adapt to ballroom. I hope they don't try this type of trick casting again. C'mon 60ish is okay, 70ish pushing the envelope, but 80 - ridiculous.

I was afraid of that . I know she wanted to be on the show but someone should have stopped it for her own good..would have liked seeing Paula Abdul also.

FORT Regular

Give me a break--------------Cloris should never have be considered for a show of this type, It's not fair to those that are pretty good.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I know that in the past this show has cast people with questionable dancing ability-but shouldn't they at least have some potential? Forget being like Marissa or Marie, she's definitely the Penn/Master P/John/Billy Ray of the season (though not as entertaining as the last two). That was sad Cloris outlasted Ted/Inna tonight. Her mambo last night was the pits. That alone she deserved a lower score from the judges and to get sent packing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3205053;
    I know that in the past this show has cast people with questionable dancing ability-but shouldn't they at least have some potential? Forget being like Marissa or Marie, she's definitely the Penn/Master P/John/Billy Ray of the season (though not as entertaining as the last two). That was sad Cloris outlasted Ted/Inna tonight. Her mambo last night was the pits. That alone she deserved a lower score from the judges and to get sent packing.
    I agree. She does not deserve a score higher than a 2. I question the decision to choreograph and cosutme her to be sexy.

The cleavage, crotch grabbing and ass wiggling was creepy. I think it made the judges, Tom and her partner uneasy. There was a lot of nervous laughter.

I'm sorry, but this lady should have gone last night. I give her credit for being 82 and doing this, but come on....she isn't even dancing.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3205124;
    I'm sorry, but this lady should have gone last night. I give her credit for being 82 and doing this, but come on....she isn't even dancing.
    Yes, and I can say that without apology! No I'm sorries from me.

Who is "Master P"?

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3205198;
    Who is "Master P"?
    He was on a previous season (2 or 3 I think). He is some kind of rap record producer. He was awful, didn't even try (I'm not sure he even wanted to be there), and was kept in it for far too long by his "fans". I believe he has the unique distinction of receiving the only 2's ever awarded by the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3205203;
    He was on a previous season (2 or 3 I think). He is some kind of rap record producer. He was awful, didn't even try (I'm not sure he even wanted to be there), and was kept in it for far too long by his "fans". I believe he has the unique distinction of receiving the only 2's ever awarded by the judges.
    Thanks! I thought the name might have been a fandom nickname. It sounds like it's a good thing that I missed him and have never heard of him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad;3205203;
    I believe his son was originally supposed to be cast, but had to pull out for some reason, so Master P stepped in to take his place. Nice gesture but they would have been better off getting someone else at the last minute. So you're probably accurate that he didn't want to be there. I felt bad for Ashly (his partner that season).

+ Reply to Thread