From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Brooke Burke - Season 7

Brooke Burke

PROFESSION:
    Actress, host, entrepreneur

PARTNER:
    Derek Hough

BACKGROUND:

A host, actress, entrepreneur and celebrity mom, Brooke Burke has truly done it all. She has graced numerous magazine covers, has her own top-selling swimsuit calendars, and is regularly ranked in men's magazines as one of the sexiest women in the world. Recognized worldwide as host of the hit travel series Wild On!, Brooke has since hosted several high profile network series, including Rock Star: INXS and Rock Star: Supernova. On the acting front, she has guest-starred on such television series as Las Vegas, Less Than Perfect, Eve, It's All Relative, The Bernie Mac Show, Monk, Rock Me Baby and That's Life. Brooke is a mother of four and recently launched her own babystore BabooshBaby.com, a site where she shares her secrets (and some products she used) to get back in shape after giving birth.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Brooke Burke

Mother of 4 and she looks UNBELIEVABLE!!!! She wasn't always a great host on Rockstar but it will be interesting to see how she does.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm not usually a Derek fan, but I do hope that he and Brooke stay around for a while though. It seems like all the hotties usually get kicked off early.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Even with the cast officially announced I was still mixing up Brooke Burke with Brooke Burns. I like Brooke and she and Derek will definitely be one of my favorites, but I'm thinking a lack of fan base overall might do her in.

I agree, even if she can dance great, I doubt she has enough fans to keep her on long. I will be waiting to see how she does though, I think she'll be pretty good.

Is this the T.V. Brooke who got naked or the OTHER T.V. Brooke who also got naked?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Regular

I think Brooke is gorgeous. Brooke Burke is the brunette who hosted Rock Star. Brooke Burns is the blonde who used to date Bruce Willis.

Brooke and Derek are a great couple and while I think his fans will help in the early weeks, if she dances well, she can build her own fan base. I hope so because anything to keep her on the show over Warren Sapp or Kim.

Who is John Galt?

Not only is she beautiful, so is her husband (who was one of the hunks on Baywatch). Derek seems to get all the pretty ones who can, at least, move pretty well. She is probably my third pick to win.

She is one of the 'stars' on the Core Secrets exercise program dvds also. Apparently she uses the big exercise ball a lot, and shows as extremely flexible.

FORT Regular

Brooke is flexible too?! If she was more famous, I would put her as my third pick to win. But I still put her behind Misty, Toni, and Susan. Derek does seem to get the pretty girls but they also dance better than I expect too. Shannon did dance a lovely waltz but the rest of her dances were forgettable. Derek is pretty limber himself so Brooke should be a good partner.

Who is her husband?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast