+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Burke - Season 7

FORT Regular

Re: Brooke Burke - Season 7

BTW karalott,why did Alec skip 2 seasons? Was he angry over the fact how the show treated him and Kelly indifferently after their victory?
    Last edited by pasodoble; 09-07-2008 at 06:35 AM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble;3191706;
    BTW karalott,why did Alec skip 2 seasons? Was he angry over the fact how the show treated him and Kelly indifferently after their victory?
    Some pros have different reasons for missing seasons. That may have been it, and why I definitely think we've seen so little of Kelly in the audience for the show (as opposed to seeing other former winners and competitors in attendance). Sometimes they may return to competing for a time or have other commitments, and sometimes they may not have a partner for them. I know I've heard when it came to Ashly DelGrosso and Louis van Amstel, they needed to find someone that would fit their height and size. Whatever the case, I'm glad Alec is back.

And that's a good point about Cristian. Had anyone really heard of him before the show? Of course being pretty and having Cheryl as a partner probably didn't hurt I think Brooke's fan base may be underestimated after thinking about it.

FORT Regular

Good point pasodoble about Cristian. A lot of credit needs to go to Cheryl. If Brooke can handle criticism with grace and composure like Jennie but not be nervous, she should be good. I hope at least.

I liked Brooke okay during her Rockstar hosting days, but she really does seem like a nice down-to-earth person. Who I think is getting a big ego is Derek. News flash, you are not Maks: arrogance doesn't suit you.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;3203279;
    I liked Brooke okay during her Rockstar hosting days, but she really does seem like a nice down-to-earth person. Who I think is getting a big ego is Derek. News flash, you are not Maks: arrogance doesn't suit you.
    I thought that opposite last night. Derek, like his sister, has other things he's waiting to do, and I guess him and Mark's band has a single floating around the airwaves. But Derek seems different (so far) this season than he did with Shannon. More like he was with Jennie.

Still, I'm worried that however good Brooke is and how well she scores she's still going to be an early exit

BB is very good, I think she's a front runner. She has a great figure.

She was definitely my favorite last night. She combined the right moves with the charisma needed to do well on the show. I've never heard of her before, so I don't know what kind of fan following she has. I hope she has enough to keep her in this one for a while. I am definitely looking forward to watching more of her dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3203361;
    I thought that opposite last night. Derek, like his sister, has other things he's waiting to do, and I guess him and Mark's band has a single floating around the airwaves. But Derek seems different (so far) this season than he did with Shannon. More like he was with Jennie.

Still, I'm worried that however good Brooke is and how well she scores she's still going to be an early exit
    Brooke & Derek looked great for a first dance but it takes awhile for the chemistry to develop. I thought Derek and Shannon become involved romantically last year and they showed her in the audience last night. Does anyone else know if they are a couple?

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3203478;
    Brooke & Derek looked great for a first dance but it takes awhile for the chemistry to develop. I thought Derek and Shannon become involved romantically last year and they showed her in the audience last night. Does anyone else know if they are a couple?
    Yes they are a couple and have been photographed together many times with pictures of them in the rags. Evidently, they live together now. How long it will last is anybody's guess. Since she is the older more experienced one, I would guess it will last until she tires of him and moves on.

FORT Regular

I remember reading in some tabloid they were dating. I am not sure about living together. I read that in Star, which also said Julianne had an affair with Helio which was false. Not that it matters.

Brooke and Derek were such fun! Derek is not arrogant. He is way too much of a goofball. Brooke is like Jennie but more confident.

+ Reply to Thread