+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Burke - Season 7

Re: Brooke Burke - Season 7

She would have been smokin' hot with Maks. I bet Shannon is shaking in her boots..
    Forever a Word Nerd

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm sure the decision to put her with Derek was based on size. She is TINY...

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3188440;
    I'm sure the decision to put her with Derek was based on size. She is TINY...
    Most of the women this season are tiny (with the exception of Misty and Cloris). Since this is the case, why aren't they using Louie?

Cause Louis is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3187822;
    And . . he ended up having a hot affair with his "cougar" partner (and they are still together).
    Cougar?!?! She's only 35!!!!!

Wikipedia defines Cougar as:
    Cougar refers to an older woman, usually in her 40s, 50s or 60s who usually sexually pursue men in their 20s and 30s
    He's 23 and much younger, of course but it's not like she's old enough to be his mother or anything like that. The age difference is not as big as Ashton and Demi.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Regular

I am anxiously awaiting to see a freestyle from Derek,so let's hope Brooke has what it takes to reach the finals.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pasodoble;3191513;
    I am anxiously awaiting to see a freestyle from Derek,so let's hope Brooke has what it takes to reach the finals.
    Yes! His choreography is always interesting and fun to watch. I am not sure if Brooke can. Maybe if she builds a fan base quickly.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3188684;
    Most of the women this season are tiny (with the exception of Misty and Cloris). Since this is the case, why aren't they using Louie?
    I was excited to see Louis back last season, and was disappointed to see he wasn't coming back this time. As much as I love pretty much all of the pros currently on, I still wish we'd get some of the old ones back. Ashly DelGrosso was rumored for the last 2 seasons. I'd love to see the return of her.

Cheryl, Julianne, and Alec (even though he's only ever made it that far once) have had the best freestyles, imo. I think Derek could easily fit into that group. I'm not sure of Brooke's chances, but it did surprise me Shannon/Derek did so well last season. If it wasn't for the attitude they might have made it a little longer. Derek's fan base may be enough to get them through if Brooke's doesn't, and maybe after a few weeks she'll get enough of a following.

FORT Regular

I was surprised Shannon lasted as long as she did. Her bad dancing in the faster dances though caught up her with and not sure even a better attitude may have helped. Maybe stick around longer than Marissa. Who knows with Cristian's injury at the time as well.

Brooke maybe able to get by a week or two on Derek's fan base. Since there is no real overwhelming favorite this season, it may help her too.

FORT Regular

Well pinkberry30 and karalott

If someone like Cristian with a questionable fanbase can make it to the finals(the credit again goes to Cheryl),then anyone can. I have faith in Brooke and from what I've seen so far,she is into fitness and the hips,so I am expecting lots of hip action,and the personality of course. She reminds me of a lot of Jennie albeit she is more confident. So let's hope she is strong enough to face criticism and does not have a breakdown like Shannon or has confidence issues like Jennie.

+ Reply to Thread