+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

In 3 Months, Dancing with the Stars will primere, so I thought I should start the season 7 thread so here is who I here may be joining the cast.

Paula Abdul
    Tara Reid
    Jodie Sweetin

I also Heard That Pros Maksim Chemerokovsky and Ashley Delgrosso are slated to return. Julianne Hough may not return to her touring and CD promotion.

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Paula Abdul is a definite no. Nigel said he did not want to let her go do it. He also said that it wouldn't be fair to have a professional dancer (not just somebody who dances while singing or who has taken classes) be in the cast.

Tara Reid? YUCK AND NO.

I'd be all on board for Jodi Sweetin though, loved her on Full House and she could dance back then.

I hope that this season they actually put people on the show I'd be interested in watching. In the current/just ended season, I watched the first night and didn't like ANY of the celebs and didn't watch again.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'd be OK with any of the girls from Full House...and most definitely I'd be OK with Uncle Jesse

Max has said he would be back this next season and I would love for Ashley to come back!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'd like to see Ashley back. Not sure about Maks without Mel B though
    I can't imagine Tara Reid doing this and don't think I want to see the hot mess she'd undoubtedly be.
    No Paula please.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jodie Sweetin The only ones I wouldn't want to see from Full House are the Olson girls.

Tara Reid

Paula Abdul No thanks. I thought I read that while Nigel doesn't want her on and doesn't think it'd be fair, he couldn't really stop her but she'd have to go on in the fall edition since Idol would still be in the audition process. I'm disappointed to hear that about Julianne, but I think that was pretty much expected. I hope she has lots of success in her music career and maybe will come back one day. Of course I'd love to see the return of Max and Ashly. I'm hoping Derek, Cheryl, Edyta, Alec, and Kym also return for the pros. Harmony2000, I'm with you about last season. I watched, but some weeks forgot to tune in and didn't really care and didn't even watch the finale. It seemed obvious who was going to win, but besides that, it was hard to get into anybody. DWTS4 still remains my favorite.

Read in last sunday's parade section of the paper that Cybil Shepard was asked to be on the new season and she said she would love to do it... don't know if that is more than a definite-maybe
    Tahoe bound....

Jodie Sweetin! Yes! She would be a great addition to the cast.

I don't mind the other two, but Jodie is definitely the one I would like to see the most out of those 3.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Cybil? Seriously? Why do they keep putting geriatric stars on here? They don't stand a snowballs chance in you know what of winning because they can't compete against the youngsters who can do all the tricks and keep up with the pros.

I used to love Cybil back when she was huge (Moonlighting era) just not sure she would be any good on this show.

Cybil fits the profile of a formerly big star who is apparently at a place where she desires to re-energize her career and DWTS may not be a bad way to do it. I could see her taking this seriously enough to do a good job, I wonder if her personality would be likeable to viewers. She just might be entertaining to watch becaise she's a real "lay it on the line" sort of person. Interesting rumor. I can't say that I'd tune in specifically to see her dance though.

found out that Tony Dovoloni is the male pro most likely not to return due to is wife's pregnacy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast