+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Now that would be interesting, having WWE divas on the show. I could get behind that and thanks! I had no idea who they were. I don't watch Ugly Betty.

I've seen Melissa Joan Hart's name tossed around and she might be good too.

Some lucky lady will get to rub tummies with Warren Sapp
    By MJD

Some lucky lady will get to rub tummies with Warren Sapp - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
    Panthers defensive tackle Kris Jenkins once had this to say about Warren Sapp:

I hate him. Everybody says Im supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him, Jenkins said. He talks too much, he doesnt make sense, hes fat, hes sloppy, he acts like hes the best thing since sliced bread. Hes ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

Mmmmm ... how about that, ladies?

One lucky twinkle-toed gal out there will get the Warren Sapp experience up close. Hopefully, he's showered and brushed his teeth since Kris Jenkins formed his opinion, as Sapp told the St. Petersburg Times that he'll be accepting an offer to appear on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.

So what now? Any interest in broadcasting?

You just listen. I don't want to go to (ESPN) every week for a two-hour show. I want something short and sweet. I'd love to have a radio gig, just turn on the mic and talk about the topics of the day. I might do that Dancing With the Stars.

Really? They've approached you about that?

Yeah, it's something that sort of came out of nowhere. But I enjoy the idea of training for something else. My whole life has been football. I could hang out in L.A. for a few weeks. My daughter would love it. There's nothing wrong with my smile. I don't think I speak Ebonics. I think I will (do the show)."

I can't deny that the man always had a nimble pair of feet, but I don't know if he's going to look great in sequins. It's not something I'm interesting in picturing.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Melissa Joan Hart had a baby 3 months ago, but TMZ had pics of her this week looking good, so she maybe getting in shape for dancing.

Jodi Sweetin hosts another dance show (Dance Off, Pants Off) on cable -- can't remember which network. She also had a baby girl in April 2008. Maybe this will be a season of celebrity moms getting back in shape.

This season's Bachelorette, DeAnna Pappas, has expressed interest in being on DWTS. Since it's another ABC show, it's always a possibility. But, my gosh -- this would be her THIRD reality show. Now, the real estate market in Atlanta is slow and she may need another job ...

Does anyone remember the pro who danced with Shanna Moakler? Jesse something-or-other...he was GORGEOUS!
    I'd like to see him on this season!
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

I read (on Wikipedia,so may not be true) that Karina was returning, while Jonathan Roberts is not, due to his return to professional dancing.

i also read that Retired-Football Player Warren Sapp Confirmed that he'll be on this season.

Yeah, I don't trust anything on Wikipedia. BUT I read on more reliable sources (such as ESPN online) that Warren Sapp is supposed to be on and they were TRASHING him. Making comments about how much he stinks (literally as in bad breath and body odor and bad enough that his team mates have commented on it) and how sorry they feel for whatever female gets him. They didn't seem to think highly of him or his personality *sighs*.

PLEASE...let there be celebs that I actually like this season. I didn't watch last one because I didn't like any of the celebs so I'm really hoping they bring some good ones this season. I'd watch Jodie, Melissa Joan Hart...

I just saw the post up above, lol, it's pretty much everything ESPN online was saying about Warren Sapp... so if two sports centers are reporting it and saying the same things does that make it more likely to be legit or did they both use the same wrong source?

I would really like to see Anna return and get a partner who stands a shot. She got jipped last season with Steve Guttenberg and the season before that with the A&F model (who could dance, but didn't have the fan base to get him votes

I could do without Cheryl returning. The more time goes on, the less I like her style. I think she's going to give herself whiplash one of these times the way she snaps her head around.

I would love to see a soapstar make the cast again. AMC & GH have been represented.....would love to see Kamar de los Reyes or Michael Easton take a twirl. Hmmm.....they could pull one of the hotties from GH Night Shift. Antonio Sabato Jr springs to mind .

FORT Newbie

I would love to see anna paired with Joe Jonas
    i think that would be......interesting to say the least

as for the whole cheryl thing
    i think the show could do without her bad attitude
    not that i mind her or anything but she dosent have a good attitude towards anything

i think that kym should have a better partner this season also
    she is better than the partners she has had in the past besides Joey
    kym and anna should be in the finale
    love to see them and edyta again in the finals
    would be a great season!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I honestly don't get where people think Cheryl has a bad attitude?!? She seems like a real sweetheart to me.

I recently met a ballroom dance instructor in the Southern California area who knows most of the pros who have danced on DWtS. She says that Cheryl is absolutely the nicest and least affected of all of them. For those interested, she also says that Max is a complete doll!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I've never gotten the impression that Cheryl had a bad attitude either
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread