+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Re: DwtS Season 7 Rumors and Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3156921;
    Ty? A million times NO if it means I have to deal with more Jewel. My hatred of her grew to epic proportions after suffering through Nashville Star with her as a judge.

None of the rest excite me enough to make me want to watch. I hope this rumor is wrong.

Oh and Maks with Kim? I hope not. Poor guy.
    I can tell you with 100% certainty that Ty is not on the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3157234;
    Where's the rumor about Maks and Kim? If so, I agree with you Maks deserves better. Kim won't be long for the show. But then again, some stars I never would have expected to last long so what do I know.
    It wasn't a rumor, TVJunkie was wondering which "lucky" pro would get Kim K if she was actually on the show and Maks was tossed out. I was just responding to that and screaming NO! mostly because I don't want to see him gone so fast.

Thank you KayDee for confirming there would be no Jewel sightings in the audience or even worse, Jewel songs done on pro nights.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

While the line-up for this year’s "Dancing With the Stars" is yet to be officially released, Pop Tarts has been told that one person who won’t be appearing on the hit show is Tara Reid.

According to our inside source, the perennial party girl has applied for the show multiple times but was rejected each time on the basis that she isn’t "family friendly" enough. Ouch.

Reid’s rep confirmed she will not be appearing and denied that she had ever applied.

Pop Tarts also has been told that the show’s bigwigs were in serious negotiations with Dan Quayle about competing in the upcoming season. Apparently, the former vice president got cold feet at the last minute and decided he wasn’t ready to expose his dance-floor skills.

And speculation has been stirring for quite some time about whether Kim Kardashian will bring her booty into the ballroom — but it looks as though it’s going to be a double whammy this season. A Kardashian camp insider said that Kim will be battling against her mom, Kris Jenner.

The reality stars will reportedly be partnered with father/son pro dancers Mark and Corky Ballas. Awww.

We’re told the "DWTS" folks have always wanted to do a mother/daughter dance-off and last year had Sharon and Kelly Osbourne in the cards, but the network pulled the plug on them because "word got out too much."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I don't know Kim and her mom, but I didn't hear good things about them. I would have loved a Sharon and Kelly dance-off. Can't wait to see father and son Ballas on stage.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kim and her mom? And pairing them with poor Mark? What does this show have about giving their reigning champs a decent shot at winning again? The cast hasn't even been officially announced and I'm already not looking forward to it. On the Osbourne front, I've always wondered why they didn't get one of them on.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Well, look at it this way, karalott. It increases the odds that Edyta will have her shot at winning.

Hmmm.....Tara Reid isn't family friendly enough but Kim K is? Explain that one to me. While I would love to see father/son Ballas going head to head or rather toe to toe so to speak, can it be with more likable partners? Please?

I really am hoping they do a better job with the celebs this year since I sat out the last season (didn't like anybody).

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I couldn't agree more on all points. Frankly, I don't want to see Tara Reid, Kim Kardashian or Kim's mom. What a waste of viewing time. They would have to counterbalance that lineup with someone REALLY terrific to make me want to watch - and I am at a loss as to who that would be. And I thought last season was a bust.

Not Kim K, I'm sick of seeing her face. I'd rather see Paris Hilton on DWTS than Kim, not that I'd want to see Paris, although it could be entertaining. lol I especially DON'T want her with Max. NO way!

So far, at least 2 of InTouch's "Will be on the show"'s are confirmed as being not on the show. What's the point of putting out completely false names. Don't get that. Just makes me less willing to read anything else they might print.

+ Reply to Thread