+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Don't let the door hit your fake butt on the way out!

I'm so bummed Derek is out. Shannon is a beautiful, stunning girl and I think she deserved to go farther in the competition. Marissa stays at Shannon's expense. Oh well.

I think it is a mistake to keep Cristian. I am not sure he will really be able to perform with that kind of injury.

Shannon is out. But I enjoyed seeing Marissa under that red light.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Dr. Shay" strikes again, with that "snapped" tendon proclamation!! Hope things work out for him for the best! I hurt just thinking about it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2958930;
    I'm so bummed Derek is out. Shannon is a beautiful, stunning girl and I think she deserved to go farther in the competition. Marissa stays at Shannon's expense. Oh well.
    Marissa has more dancing ability than Shannon. Thank goodness this is not a beauty contest. The decision was super-fair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shannon is really bad, I watched her legs closely and she isn't remotely in league with anyone else.

Did anyone notice how tightly Tony was holding Marissa after the final announcement...they really have formed a wonderful bond. I'm enjoying watching the two of them more and more....white teeth and all! And how cute that she jokes about her own hair!

The exact right person went home...aside from all the drama, I think she was the least talented one left. Marissa, Mario and Cristian are all improving bit by bit. Shannon was not.

Actually a really enjoyable show tonight. Def Lepard was - I can't believe it - GOOD! And the Dance Center was too funny!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

MRD

DanceCenter was hysterical. Poor Jason and his gas problem.

I think Shannon sent herself home because of how she acted last week.

I hope Christian will be ok. I thought he had the possibility to go to the final 3, but I doubt he makes it past next week.
    But I'm glad he stayed and Shannon went home.

Did Samantha let Marissa do her hair tonight????
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2958862;
    Why is Cristian in a different shirt than last night? Is there something that he is hiding?
    My thought is it was left behind in the ER. I doubt it was cut off, but they probably had him remove it and then he left without it.

I have to say I'm not disappointed Shannon is gone. Derek has grown on me, I'm sorry to see him leave, but he'll be around some more.

I saw the touring show last summer, it was incredible. I'm hoping they do a similar show this year with some of the stars, even Shannon I could tolerate as long as she's dancing with one of my favorite pros (I'll just focus on him )

+ Reply to Thread