+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2961289;
    Good question! I know that Sherri Shepard from The View has been tirelessly begging to be on !! I do think she would be a good contestant - she has lost alot of weight on her own of late, and has tons of energy/perkiness (without being annoying - a must!)

ETA - I'm sending a suggestion to abc.com right now Sherri Shepard and Chad Johnson

for those not familiar with Chad, he is a wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals - I had seen a few shots of his play on Sportscenter, etc -- but Sunday Morning Countdown (with Chris Berman and crew) did a segment on him year before last and he was absolutely down to earth and hysterical

Sherri has been petitioning to be on the show. She has lost weight since being diagnosed with diabetes and having to make dietary adjustments for that reason. Sherri would be a great candidate for the show.

But back on topic, I am so glad Shannon is gone!!

MRD

I don't watch the shows that feature the eliminated dancers, anyone see any of those to get Shannon's comments? I'd be interested in how she came off in those interviews.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think Shannon was the right choice to go home. But, I think Cristian is an idiot for wanting to stay with it even though he's told that he needs surgery. Obviously he's not going to be able to be at full-form because he has to be gentle with his arm...not to mention, he could further complicate his injury. I think it's a just a poor judgement call on his part....but to each their own.
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112