+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Can we please dispel the myth that all football players do end zone dances?

and

I don't think we should be so gullible as to believe that Christian is going to attempt any kind of lift that will endanger his partner. I"m sure she isn't about to allow that! It's not as if he is a front runner here.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by toads2u;2958931;
    I think it is a mistake to keep Cristian. I am not sure he will really be able to perform with that kind of injury.
    I'm very torn about this. Marlee danced deaf and Mrs McCartney danced on only one real leg and Kenny danced on two left feet, but these are 3 people that have been compensating for their handicaps for a long time. It looks like Cristian will not be able to use his left arm at all and will have it in a brace the whole time. Cheryl is going to have to come up with some pretty creative choreography that looks good with this prop. He is also probably taking pain pills too which will likely affect his ability to learn a routine and perform it with a clear head.

I understand that he wouldn't want to disappoint his fans who voted to keep him in it, but we would totally understand. I think he also didn't want to look like a quitter and he doesn't want to let Cheryl down. If it had been me I would have already had the surgery by the results show and been in recovery. He's taking an unnecessary risk and Cheryl should have helped him make the decision by saying that she wouldn't be able to work up a good routine based on his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2960661;
    Can we please dispel the myth that all football players do end zone dances?
    Sorry. Everything I know about football is...I've heard tell of some sort of dance. I do know that there is no dancing (or lifts) in a hockey game . I'm a Canuck, eh?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I personally would LOVE to see Chad Johnson sign up for next season!!!!! That would definitely be a hoot!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How is it decided who gets on these shows? (the competitors, not the pros)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Good question! I know that Sherri Shepard from The View has been tirelessly begging to be on !! I do think she would be a good contestant - she has lost alot of weight on her own of late, and has tons of energy/perkiness (without being annoying - a must!)

ETA - I'm sending a suggestion to abc.com right now Sherri Shepard and Chad Johnson

for those not familiar with Chad, he is a wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals - I had seen a few shots of his play on Sportscenter, etc -- but Sunday Morning Countdown (with Chris Berman and crew) did a segment on him year before last and he was absolutely down to earth and hysterical
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 04-30-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Haven't commented in a few weeks but I'm sad to see Shannon/Derek go. Yeah, they may have had an bad attitude and yeah, she may not have been the best dancer left. But I'd rather deal with that than Marissa's bubbly attitude. I was so hopeful that she and Tony (who I've also never been crazy about) were finally going to get sent packing. Oh well, there's always next week. And I'll really only miss Derek, Shannon not so much. With Julianne's departure I was hoping one Hough would stick around

I'm kind of bummed, because I only have two favorites left (Jason/Edyta and Cristian/Cheryl) and I don't think it's looking good for Cristian/Cheryl. Hopefully Edyta finally pulls off a win I just can't get on the Kristi/Mark bandwagon for some reason.

How is it decided who gets on these shows? (the competitors, not the pros)
    Good question. I'd like to know that as well. I'd certainly sign a 'get Sherri Shepard on DWTS' petition. I know some celebs pretty much do beg to be on the show, so maybe the producers get tired of hearing it and finally give in?

Len would lose his mind if Chad Johnson came on DWTS with all his Ocho Cinco props. It would be worth it to see Len's head combust.

send your suggestions via e-mail thru abc.com !! maybe it will do some good?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2961378;
    Len would lose his mind if Chad Johnson came on DWTS with all his Ocho Cinco props. It would be worth it to see Len's head combust.
    I'm telling ya... Can you imagine Bruno's comments??? and Dance Center would be phenominal !!!!

+ Reply to Thread