+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Jason doesn't do it for me. He and Edyta are perfectly matched - while very likable, on the dance floor, they are bland. Bland dancing, bland personality. But, he'll probably win.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason in the final, but I'm pulling for Kristi to win it all.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I thought Christian did especially well in what he danced in the 2nd one. He sure could move I had planned to vote for him even before he hurt himself. I surely hope Mario doesn't go. He was good too, as were most of them tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;2956121;
    I wouldn't mind seeing Jason in the final, but I'm pulling for Kristi to win it all.
    This is exactly how I feel. Edyta is my favorite professional dancer, and I've been waiting for her to take home a trophy for a while. But since she's got more chances to win in the future, I'm hoping that Kristi & Mark will take home the championship.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

ohhh... I got locked out for awhile... must have been the Bach group's frantic session...hahaha

The judging was all over the place tonight and ridiculous in spots. Marissa was way over scored and Kristi was way underscored. I mean seriously, 2- 10's and an 8? Were they watching the same dance? It does remind me of past seasons. When someone is as good as Kristi, the judges tend to argue a lot.

I loved Jason's quickstep, but the paso was mehh. Kristi's first dance was so much harder technically than anything anyone else did, it does seem they are holding her to a different standard and that isn't fair. On her very best day, Marissa couldn't do the dances that Kristi did and yet Len gave her 9's and Kristi 8's. I threw all my votes to Kristi this week. I don't want another quick exit like Sabrina last year.

To me Mark B and Derek make the show... love their choreography and their dancing. Too bad we have to get Shannon along with Derek.

It's going to be Jason's quickstep tomorrow night for the repeat performance! Wonder if the camera man will get the ending shot a bit better the next time.
    Tahoe bound....

I really loved Jason's dances this week - and thought Shannon had one much-improved dance and one not so much improved dance. During her second dance, her limbs were just awkwardly tossed about - very un-graceful.

I do agree the judges seem to be a bit harsher on Kristi - she did well on the first dance, but the second dance was spectacular! Maybe just knowing she is rising outside of her comfort zone makes her all the more impressive?

I really want Marissa G.O.N.E. - I think the judges are too kind to her. She is just not that impressive a dancer, IMO

Felt badly for Cristian tonight - took me a minute to figure out why he had quit dancing towards the end... he didn't grab his arm right away, and he had kind of stepped off to the side. My initial thought was that he lost his count, but then he tried again only to have to stop and grab his arm. Judges should have given him higher that 7's -- not out of pity, but his dance up until that point was much better than a 7!!

Go Jason!!! Love ya - and you got my votes tonight!!

Hmm I wasn't feeling either of Kristi's dances this week. The first one I swore I fell a sleep and woke up at the Ice Capades and the second one she had a Bitch face on and it was not all that.

Mario well after I cleaned the drool up off the floor from ogling him in those white pants, I realized my Son is older than he is. I am going to a place that is probably as hot as he is,lol Oh well I'll just pack a fan.

Jason just doesn't do it for me. That last dance was all kinds of lame. The routine was worse than the Dolphins season last year. If that is a possibility.

Shannon's Olive Oyl legs make her dancing look worse than it is. I think when you don't see her legs the dance seems more fluid.

So, Cheryl talks about how, in the waltz, Cristian needs to dance with her like she's his daughter. Then they dance to I'll Make Love to You???

I feel sorry for Shannon. She obviously doesn't know when to shut her mouth. Plus, she is terribly gawky whenever they do a faster tempo dance. I also feel sorry for her because, as soon as they get eliminated, the final seconds of her little showmance will tick away.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2956599;
    So, Cheryl talks about how, in the waltz, Cristian needs to dance with her like she's his daughter. Then they dance to I'll Make Love to You???

I feel sorry for Shannon. She obviously doesn't know when to shut her mouth. Plus, she is terribly gawky whenever they do a faster tempo dance. I also feel sorry for her because, as soon as they get eliminated, the final seconds of her little showmance will tick away.

Just the fact that Shannon was trying to move hips and a rearend she doesn't have was hilarious.

Well this week was interesting although the longer it goes on, the more I appreciate previous seasons of DWTS. This season has been ok, but I dunno the past seasons just seemed much better. Also this season seems to have more stars that annoy me that previously.

Like with Marissa, even though she's probably a nice person, her bubbliness just grates on me. And I just don't find her dances entertaining at all. Every dance of hers so far has just been mehhh for me. Technique wise she looks alright, but in the fun/enjoyment value, I'm getting nothing.

The same goes for Shannon. At first she seemed to be doing well, but the past couple of weeks, her dances are also uninteresting. Especially with the latin dances, that girl just can't move her hips. I know she's trying, but she just can't do it and people who say she's gangly have it bang on. Now throw in the bitching of hers and Derek and it just turns me right off even if I do adore looking at Shannon's legs and boobies.

Tonight with the shaking of her butt right in front of the judges in the beginning and then her draped over the judges desk at the end with Derek standing imposingly over the judges it seemed to me like they were saying 'in your face' to them. I was indifferent to Shannon before last week, but after this week I want her GONE! And then Marissa shortly thereafter.

Also three weeks on, I'm stilll missing Julianne dearly and appreciate her even more and what she brings to the show. I'm biased towards her of course, but I've always found her dances entertaining. Even with the sack of potatoes Adam this season, she came up with fun dances to watch and had him improving abit. I still wonder what might have been if she were partnered with Mario, as he seems to be the perfect student for her. He's humble, hardworking and dedicated and has some good dancing ability that Julianne could work with and probably have taken him to the final three easy.

Mario/Julianne vs. Kristi/Mark, now that would have been fun to watch. But as it is now what who's left, I'm hoping for a Kristi, Mario, Jason finals. Shannon needs to go ASAP and although Marissa is improving, the fun factor of her dances remains minimal for me, so she needs to go too. And Cristian, it stinks that he got injured, but I didn't see him lasting much longer either way.

+ Reply to Thread