+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2890887;
    I was truly surprised it was Steve that went and not Adam. I wonder how much of Adam has and how much of it is to keep Julianne in the competition. I can't imagine Adam has a larger base than Steve, unless people figured Steve didn't need the votes?
    I think it's a combination of factors. Adam does have a considerable fan base (he has a radio show that lots of people listen to everyday). People who listen to his daily show say he hasn't been campaigning for votes, but he does talk about the show often. Adam is a friend of Jummy Kimmel, and lots Kimmel fans most likely voted for Adam. Julianne has a very large fan base; some people who don't like Adam still call in and vote to keep Julianne on.

Also, I think people assumed Steve neet the votes. He hasn't neem active recently (although he has a movie coming out later this year), He was well-'liked and his dancing improved, so people either didn't bother to vote for him or didn't vote at all.

Re: 4/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Because of what happened with Sabrina Bryan last year my whole fmaily has been using all it's votes (cell phones, land lines, web site) to support our favored team. We don't split our votes among all the celebs we like. We just want to make sure the one we think is best survives. I'm guessing a lot of people are using the same logic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011