+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Marissa Jaret Winokur & Tony Dovolani - Season 6

Re: Marissa Jaret Winokur & Tony Dovolani - Season 6

She hasn't give me any inspiration, and I am considered 'heavier'. on the contrary, her silliness and over the top whining has turned me off.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2920265;
    She hasn't give me any inspiration, and I am considered 'heavier'. on the contrary, her silliness and over the top whining has turned me off.
    This has been my reaction, too. I wanted to like her, but her constant begging and those first weeks of very lackluster performances have made me say, Just shut up and work on your dancing, already. She's my least favorite of those who are left, and I'd much rather have Adam Carolla around at this point.

I actually thought that their dance last night wasn't that interesting. I preferred the previous two weeks performnaces over last nights. Tony looked great though.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Fogey

I feel that Marissa and Tony were under scored last night. I think they did a great job. I am so impressed with her.

I don't remember Tony ever showing so much chest..... I wonder if the he/the custume department want to compensate for the fact that they can't show to much of Marissa...... (I'm not trying to be mean, but the fact is that she just can't show as much as some of the other ladies)

K

Marissa has denintely stepped up her game in the last 2 weeks. She knocked off the adolescent routine and started buckling down. Her efforts are beginning to show. Problem is that it may be too late. I think she has alienated many of her potential supporters with her antics during the early weeks of the show.

For now I think she deserves to stay. She's in my bottom three for the week though.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Watching the practice clip before the performance, it appeared to me that she has lost weight. Good for her! My husband can't stand her, but I don't mind her. I thought she danced very well last night and think she should stay. She's definitely putting in the effort.

Both my husband and I commented on the weight loss while watching the practice sessions. You can see it all over! Good for her, being as short as she is, every pound shows. Not only is she slimmer, but more toned

I do think her number is just about up... she is a toss up with Priscilla and Marlee as who goes next.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

Her enthusiam does not read as genuine. It is too over the top. She is uncomfortable to watch. I think Pricilla will go tonight but she is not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2920904;
    Her enthusiam does not read as genuine. It is too over the top. She is uncomfortable to watch. I think Pricilla will go tonight but she is not far behind.
    ITA. I was reading that Marissa tells the wardrobe people to dress her in short outfits because she wants to show as much skin as possible. I mean, c'mon, she's not Edyta. I can't imagine any of the other females saying something like that.

I am so tired of Marissa. At first I wanted to cut her some slack, but she is way over the top. Based on her reaction last night I think she felt she should have gotten 9s.

+ Reply to Thread