+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Priscilla Presley & Louis van Amstel - Season 6

At 62 I believe Priscilla is AMAZING. I can see emotion on her face, even though I do agree she went overboard on the plastic surgery. She looks fantastic and is very graceful. If we remember she's 62 years old, it's got to be harder for her to learn dances than the other younger stars. I think she's doing absolutely fantastic. I love her lines and her gracefulness.

Personally, I'd love to see her dance to an elvis song. SUre it'd be cheesy and an obvious vote getter, but that's okay with me!

Did anyone else besides me think they saw some improvement in her facial softness last night? I swear her mouth particularly was looking softer.
    I wonder if that cosmetic disaster might be wearing off or being treated.

I think Pricilla is looking better and I think I read that she is undergoing corrective treatments. I also think her personality is blossoming as she becomes more comfortable with the whole process. Even in her little "interview" segments she is less tongue-tied and more animated. She is so amazing for 62!

I wouldn't be surprised if she went home tonight, I don't know what her fan base is like. The scores were all so close...
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Fogey

It might be too much for Cilla to hear the band butcher an Elvis song.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

She doesn't deserve to go home tonight. Her performance was good...IMO. I too think her facial expressions are more natural, and she looks more comofrtable dancing.

FORT Fogey

I hope that Priscilla is the one to go tonight. I am just not impressed with her. She started out fairly well, but I have not seen any progression in her skills.

Amazing technique from her last night. I was impressed. For being any age, let alone 62, she did amazingly well last night.

Well if she stays because she of her age (and the fact that it's so much harder for her to learn because of her age), than we might as well end the show right now and give the title to Marlee, since it must be incredible hard to dance when you can't hear the music.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not about how much harder it is for someone to learn, it's about who is the best!

I hope she leaves.

K

It looked to me last night like Priscilla was just going through the motions. She didn't have the same energy she had a couple of weeks ago. She seemed to have a defeated look on her face. I think she realizes it is time for her to go.

I also think it is her turn to go. I give her credit for trying to keep up with all the younger kids. She did a good job and she beat many other younger competitors, but she doesn't deserve to beat anyone else in the remaining field with the way she is dancing right now.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I spotted three pretty glaring miscues in her dance last night, and I'm certainly no authority on the subject. I think she's done a good job, but I think it's her time to go. I agree with DancingDad. She doesn't deserve to beat any of the remaining competitors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast