+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 11/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/5 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene-NL;2654636;
    ...... Mary.
    Marie
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by ;2654318;
    I often wonder if the judges, or whoever harps on voting "if you don't want a repeat of last week", ever stop and think! They are insinuating that the worst people are still there. So how does that make the remaining people feel? In a show where the viewers are allowed to vote, there are going to be what some consider "upsets". We all have to live with it!
    I completely agree with this. It's belittling and insulting that they do that. They are judging that the voters got it wrong and that these crappy people are still onstage while someone superior has left the building. I hate it when they do that!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

As far as I am concerned, superior dancers had left the building, and the shock told on dancers' (and judges') faces who really knew that they should have left before the eliminated pair!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Snoozin' on the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;2655884;
    I completely agree with this. It's belittling and insulting that they do that. They are judging that the voters got it wrong and that these crappy people are still onstage while someone superior has left the building. I hate it when they do that!
    I don't know what they expect. They stack the deck for 1 person with age and experience advantage. The one thing they can't control, which gives all the other celebrities an actual chance (and makes it entertaining) is the viewer voting. I guess they do want it to become a complete turkey shoot for the ringer.

+ Reply to Thread